What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Jam - Black Circle
 
Pearl Jam - Bugs
 
The White Stripes - "Seven Nation Army"
 
Living Color - "Information Overload"
 
cosmic gate - no more sleep
 
Thievery Corporation - Exilio
Thievery Corporation - Heaven's gonna burn your eyes
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Linkin Park - Lying from you

Sadly, I like this song. :indiff:

That's ok. I liked a LP song for a few days once. Of course, I then came to my senses, but what a crazy few days that was.......

I actually like the MR. Han song from their first album. It doesn't have that whiny adolescent screaming at high pitch, and scaring all the dogs in the neighborhood.......

Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion

Bob Marley is the perfect music for my current activity.......lol.....


;)
 
Nas - NY State of Mind
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back