What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,008 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by silviadrifter

I actually like the MR. Han song from their first album. It doesn't have that whiny adolescent screaming at high pitch, and scaring all the dogs in the neighborhood.......

You mean "Cure for the itch?"
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
You mean "Cure for the itch?"

Yeah, I think so...... It's the one with just Mr. Han on the turntables, and sampler, etc......... With the piano.......


;)
 
Skid Row - Get the **** out
 
^ LP 0wnz

Opp-Shop - Saturated
 
Crystal Method - Wide Open
 
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Black Sabbath - Iron Man


Originally posted by K-1
Runaway
I swear every fourth song that is released has that track title. It's so uh, clichè?

Edit: Dream Theater - Blind Faith
 
Shinedown - Fly From The Inside
 
Godsmack - Keep Away
 
Krayzie Bone - Dummy Man
 
From Live Right Here Right Now
Van Halen - Pleasure Dome - Drum Solo
 
Finger Eleven - Above
 
Joe Satriani - Psycho Monkey
:drool: - damn he's a good guitarist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back