What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinedown - Better Version
 
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
 
Iggy and the Stooges - Lust For Life. Quite possibly the best use of the Bo Diddley Beat ever.

Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - Road Runner. I guess I'm on a proto-punk kick at the moment.
 
Outkast - Skew it on the Bar-B
Wu Tang Clan - The Monument

And with that, i'm off on the nearly 2 hour commute home :irked:. Damn I hate getting off this early in the day. I'd be home in 30 minutes if the trains were running
 
The Hockey Song - Stompin' Tom Connors\

Perfect music for the upcoming game :D
 
? - L'Arena

From the 'Kill Bill Vol. 2' soundtrack.
 
Lodger - I Love Death
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Iggy and the Stooges - Lust For Life. Quite possibly the best use of the Bo Diddley Beat ever.

I like "Who Do You Love" by George Therogood And The Destroyers.

I aslo like his version of "One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer" which is a John Lee Hooker tune.
 
Van Halen - "AFU"
 
Police - Dont stand so close to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back