What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerman 500 - Bombshell

(Dudley Boyz 👍 )
 
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow

Edit: In Flames - Black & White


So awesome a band.
 
the london symphony orchestra - the super mario theme


:lol::lol::lol: its the funniest thing ever
 
Originally posted by millencolin
the london symphony orchestra - the super mario theme


:lol::lol::lol: its the funniest thing ever

I have heard it too 👍

Saliva - Turn the tables
 
Men at Work - I come from a land down-under
 
Sheryl Crow - All i wanna do
 
Petshop Boys - Go West
 
Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like a Bomb

WOWOWOWOW it's awesome. I gotta rip Zach's voice out of there b/c I'm in the mood for instrumentals right now.

Edit - never mind, his voice stays. RATM isn't RATM without Zach's voice
 
Einsturenzde Neubauten - The Garden

You will find me if you want me in the garden
unless it's pouring down with rain

Funker Vogt - Final Thrill
 
D-Tek - LSD User
D-Tek - Universal Test

I need more Psy Trance. Such an awesome genre 👍
 
Originally posted by Shannon
In Flames - Clayman

👍

In Flames - Swim

OMG your right!


;)
 
Rasputina - The Mayor
 
Tech TV - X Play


;)
 
iron maiden - brave new world album
oh and akira i like ur pic of the 360, top stuff. ;)
 
Janes Addiction - I would for you


;)
 
Originally posted by _kamikazefly_
iron maiden - brave new world album
oh and akira i like ur pic of the 360, top stuff. ;)

Thanks.

Laibach - Achtung!
 
jimmy eat world - bleed american:eek:
duuuude that blew me away, i never knew they were that good.
 
Herb Alpert - "Rise"

Van Halen - "Everbody Wants Some"

"I like the little line that runs up the back of the stocking. I've always liked those kind of high heels too, you know? No, no, no, no don't take'em off, leave'm on. Yeah, that's it. Little more to the right. (Eddie on guitar - 'vroom, vroom')"
 
Green Day- Basket Case

My vote for one of the best punk songs.
 
hey SILVERZONE, i totally agree with u mate.. great song that one.

annnnd VIPER_MANIC im sorry to say that st anger totally dissapointed me mate, the drums sound like a can of beans. they blew it mate, but they reeely started goin down after black album. just compare master of puppets to that.... huge contrast man.:banghead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back