What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shannon
Were's 3 Libras arse? :grumpy:

In Flames - Cloud Connected

Agreed.......

In Flames - Quiet Place

Damn! You beat me to it, Shannon..... I was going to put that same quote in my sig........ I guess I'll have to use the other one.......


;)
 
Fear Factory - Lynch Pin


;)
 
Van Halen - Judgement Day
 
In Flames - Colony

Edit:

In Flames - Embody the Invisible


;)
 
Currently playing -

CD - The Cream of Clapton
Song - Derek and the Dominos - "Layla"
 
Jack Johnson - Traffic in the Sky
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Agreed.......

In Flames - Quiet Place

Damn! You beat me to it, Shannon..... I was going to put that same quote in my sig........ I guess I'll have to use the other one.......


;)
Well, you could've just not told me about the song. :p

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
 
Underworld - Cups


;)
 
The Union Underground - Turn Me On Mr. Deadman
 
Spiderbait - Black Betty.
 
Carlos Santana - Adouma
 
Type O Negative - 12 Black Rainbows
 
In Flames - Reroute to Remain
 
In Flames - Swim

Damn this song owns. :indiff:

Edit: In Flames - Transparent

This song is like the Disposition of Tool.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
In Flames - Swim

Damn this song owns. :indiff:

Edit: In Flames - Transparent

This song is like the Disposition of Tool.

You suck like a stupid wee wee face.

Err, i'm still listening to the Reroute to Remain album.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
You suck like a stupid wee wee face.

Err, i'm still listening to the Reroute to Remain album.
:(

I'm going to add this album to my list of Albums-To-Buy.
 
Def Leppard - "Love Bites"
 
Wumpscut - Embryodead
XzifT so sucks.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
:(

I'm going to add this album to my list of Albums-To-Buy.

I have owned it since it came out........ :cool:

In Flames - Jotun


;)
 
The Faint - posed to death

Going to bed now, yeah.
 
Goodnight Race......

In Flames - Quiet Place

In Flames - Clayman


;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back