What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Happy House
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Goodnight Race......

In Flames - Quiet Place

In Flames - Clayman


;)
*cough*awesome*cough*

Audioslave - Light My Way
 
In Flames - Drifter

In Flames - Stand Ablaze


I have been on such an In Flames kick lately.........


;)
 
In Flames - Colony

Edit:

Tool - Third Eye

and with that, I turn in for the night....

Goodnight Metal Heads......





;)
 
Dredg - Symbol Song

Wow, the Leitmotif songs are a lot harder (not that they're that hard) than the El Cielo ones.

Edit: Dredg - Movement I: @45°N, 180°W
 
Dredg - Lechium

Edit: Dredg - Movement II: Crosswind Minuet

Edit: Dredg - Traversing Through The Arctic Cold We Search For The Spirit of Yuta


Edit: Dredg - Movement III: Lyndon

 
Hmm, I'll listen to the rest of this Leitmotif album tomorrow. But now onto some heavier stuff.

Soil - Can You Heal Me

Edit: Soil - Something Real

Edit: Soil - Halo

Edit: Soil - Pride

Edit: Soil - Redefine

Edit: Soil - Black 7


 
Last one for the night, I just couldn't resist:

In Flames - Cloud Connected :indiff:
 
Maroon 5 - This Love.

Which Soil song shall I look at for a trial?
 
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Hong Kong Garden :D
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade

👍

Killswitch Engage - Life to Lifeless


;)
 
ZZ Top - "Tube Snake Boogey"
 
Tupac Shakur - Panther Power .
 
ZZ Top - "My Mind Is Gone"
 
Dead Milkmen - Smoke some pot


;)
 
ZZ Top - "She's Just Killing Me"
 
Beborn Beton - Life is a Distance

cut.rate.box - Zionsank v1
 
Bob Dylan - Stuck in the middle with you
 
Carlos Santana - Victory Is Won

One of the best guitar solos I've listened to. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back