What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Dre & RBX - Blunt Time
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1)
 
Krayzie Bone - Silence
Fugees - Ready or Not
 
:wumpscut - Untermensch

now listening to

God Module - Peception (Infekktion mix)
 
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here


;)
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
The Mars Volta - Eriatarka

Man, this song owns me.

Hell yeah!!!

The Mars Volta - Drunkship of Lanterns


;)
 
Broder Daniel - Happy People Never Fantasize
 
Dora The Explorer (TV Show) - "Backpack Song"
 
Dora the Explorer?!?! NOOOOO!!

:wumpscut: - Totmacher

This guy is decent. Not really in this song, but he has a couple good songs.
 
Franz Ferdinand - Michael. Nothing like a gay, semi-disco torch song.
 
Bob Marley - Legalize it

You know what time it is.........


;)
 
Soil - Can You Heal Me

Soil are awesomes. 👍
 
DJ Shadow - Organ Donor
 
Mauro Picotto - Walking on the Water
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
They Might Be Giants - Puttin' On The Ritz
What album's that from?

The White Stripes – You've Got Her In Your Pocket
 
Jimi Hendrix - Remember

This song reminds me why I love his music so much 👍.
 
Originally posted by Sage
What album's that from?

The White Stripes – You've Got Her In Your Pocket
It must be from Then: The Earlier Years. I told you to get that album about 6 months ago!

Camper Van Beethoven - All Her Favorite Fruit

Edit: Scratch what I said about "Then:..." The song is actually incorrectly labeled as a TMBG song! http://tmbw.net/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/interbug/tmbw/wiki.pl?Songs_Incorrectly_Attributed_To_TMBG

I've been had. It sounds a lot like TMBG and I've never heard a band sound anything like them. Thanks for questioning me, Sage! I've been enlightened.

I also have The Beer Song and I Be An Retarded, mislabeled. Now that I think of it, those songs don't strike me as TMBG material. I'm dumb.
 
Big Bud - Emotionography <--- Try to imagine a very mellow sounding 500bpm drum beat and you get this song. Well, most of LTJ Bukem's productions. Great acid jazz here 👍
 
Van Halen - "Dance The Night Away"
 
Van Halen - "Mean Street"

Best damn guitar intro to any song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back