What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Robert Johnson - "Love In Vain"

This song has the best line in a song, besides the "Don't cry..." line in Baba O'Riley, of all time.

"Well, the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind. All my love's in vain."

I love the part in The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me.

(Ok, so it's a verse, but still. ;))

"Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov"
 
In Flames - Swim

Edit: Three Days Grace - Burn
 
Slipknot - Duality

One of the few Slipknot songs I like...Everything else I couldn't care for.
 
Dream Theater - Home
 
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider

Edit: In Flames - Swim


;)
 
Listening to The Tom Leykis Show
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Just put on In Flames - Clayman before I read your post. 👍

That's a great song.....


Tool - 46 and 2


;)
 
^ I LOVE that song

Joe Satriani - The Extremist :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in The Wall (Part 1)

I love this track. :indiff:
 
Headbangers Ball...

rockon.gif





;)
 
Mos Def - ? (it was his performance on The Chappelle Show, when he was rhyming in the car, while Dave was driving)

If anyone knows the name of this song, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know. The song structure, and lyrics are just amazing.....





;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Mos Def - ? (it was his performance on The Chappelle Show, when he was rhyming in the car, while Dave was driving)

If anyone knows the name of this song, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know. The song structure, and lyrics are just amazing.....





;)
It's called "Close Edge". Source

Dredg - 18 People Live in Harmony

So awesome a song from so awesome a band.
 
Originally posted by Shannon
It's called "Close Edge". Source

Dredg - 18 People Live in Harmony

So awesome a song from so awesome a band.

You rock, Shannon!......


Orbital - Petrol


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
You rock, Shannon!......
Couldn't agree more. :sly:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

I've been flogging the crap out of this song for the whole weekend. :O
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Couldn't agree more. :sly:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

I've been flogging the crap out of this song for the whole weekend. :O

That's one of my all time favorite Pink Floyd songs.......

Shadows Fall - Thoughts Without Words

Amazing band!


;)
 
Fear Factory - Shock

*EDIT : Soil - Halo.

First time hearing this band but the song sounds very familiar.

Must have heard it and not caught the band before.

👍

Next up : Soil - Redefine
 
The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking
 
DJ Quicksilver - Trance Emotion
 
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
 
In Flames - Food for the Gods


;)
 
Xzibit - Symphony in X Major
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back