What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by silviadrifter
In Flames - Food for the Gods


;)

In Flames - Sattelites And Astronauts
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
 
Over the past hour i've listened to a whole load of Love and Rockets songs, some In Flames and Pink Floyd.

Now i'm listening to.
Tsuyoshi Sekito, Kenichiro Fukui - Battle Scene (Final Fantasy I)
Edit: Pixies - Bone Machine
Edit: Wumpscut - Ewig
 
Rage Against The Machine - Bombtrack
 
Cracker - Get Off This

I gave In Flames a try, but they don't seem like anything special to me. They're kinda mediocre. To each his own, I suppose.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Cracker - Get Off This

I gave In Flames a try, but they don't seem like anything special to me. They're kinda mediocre. To each his own, I suppose.

That's what I thought at first... Then I sat down, and really listened to a few songs carefully..... I noticed that the guitar, and drum work is fantastic.... Then it just clicked... Now I can't get enough....


;)
 
The guitarwork and drum work are fantastic, but I want something other than guitars and drums in a song.

Its just boring music. Oh well, I can't like everything.

Meat Puppets - I'm a Mindless Idiot
 
America - A Horse With No Name

Edit:

Now listening to: BJ Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
 
Presidents of the USA - Peaches.
 
Bone Thugs N Harmony - War
 
Blur - Boys Who Like Girls Who like Girls Who Like Boys...
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Blur - Boys Who Like Girls Who like Girls Who Like Boys...

Good call, Duke.......

An excelent cover......


Beyond the Burried and Me - ? ( I can't remember the name)


;)
 
Obie Trice - Lady Feat. Eminem
 
Originally posted by Taowulf
Covenant - Monochrome

Finally, I know someone who actually listens to the Covenant.

Covenant - Mirrors paradise
 
Rage Againgst the Machine.

I will never stop listening to Rage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back