What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public Image Ltd. - This Is Not A Love Song
 
Scratch That..

Switchblade Symphony - Dirty Dog
 
Haujobb - Metric

4:15PM edit - Kompressor - Vitamins are Good
 
Johan Gielen Live - Trance Energy 2004

Anyone going to be attending the Sensation Black event in July? :cool:
 
Tool - Schism

I'd forgotten just how awesome this song is...
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Schism

I'd forgotten just how awesome this song is...

Don't you ever forget it........

Tool - Opiate


;)
 
Tool - Third Eye


;)
 
Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb

Until I get the Pink Floyd version.
 
Frou Frou - Shh

Frou Frou - Deal with it (new demo)

Frou Frou - Let Go

Quite the talented group. Soft Indie Pop, with Elctronic/Drum & Bass/Jungle/Ambient influences...... Beautiful vocals, and inspired compositions that Saturate your senses with poetic fervor......

Check them out.......

http://www.froufrou.net/home.htm

Now, I am off to bed...... Goodnight GTP......


;)
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
You better. *shakes fist*

Chimaira - Down Again

Chimaira reminds me of Rumple.

I will *shakes fist*

Playing me off to school is:.........

In Flames - Cloud Connected
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
In Flames - The Quiet Place

In Flames - Cloud Connected

That's what I like to see.......

"Lost in Translation" - The film is playing while I drift off to sleep....


;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back