What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Van Halen - "It's About Time"

For the third time today. Great song. 👍
I just heard it for the 5th time :p
 
Gorillaz - Man Research
The Pharcyde - Trust (remix)
Metallica - The Outlaw Torn (first song of theirs I've heard and my favourite songs. This would be the 3rd time today I'm listening to it. Yesterday was something like 10 times)

Edit
Joe Satriani - Crystal Planet :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Jack Johnson - Tomorrow Morning
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Van Halen - "It's About Time"

For the third time today. Great song. 👍
 
Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

Edit: The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin

Edit: Dredg - Whoa Is Me
 
Originally posted by emad
Metallica - The Outlaw Torn (first song of theirs I've heard and my favourite songs. This would be the 3rd time today I'm listening to it. Yesterday was something like 10 times)
Get their "Ride The Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" albums. 👍
 
ZZ Top - "Cheap Sunglasses"
 
SMOKE ON THE WATER...FIRE IN THE SKY

right now me listening to My All Time Favourite Song MILLENCOLIN - Man Or Mouse

i just love it
 

Attachments

  • startlogo.gif
    startlogo.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 40
Dream Theater - As I am.:)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Get their "Ride The Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" albums. 👍

Don't worry, I have them all :)

Black Sabbath - War Pigs
 
Van Halen - "Eruption"
 
Pantera - Biggest Part of Me

It's funny because just a year ago, I wouldn't have dreamed of listening to rock/metal and now, more than a third of my collection is rock and metal
 
Papa Roach - Last Resort
 
Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (Papa Mix)

This is a great driving song.

2:11PM edit - VNV Nation - Fearless

another song I like to drive to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back