What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,024 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Schism

I'd forgotten just how awesome this song is...

never forget how awesome ANY Tool song is.

I would be listening to music, but it is 3:57 AM and I am going back to bed.

Damn work.
 
I am listening to the 99 Cradle Of Filth cd (from the cradle to enslave) only 6 songs but i love em all (except the 2nd one)
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
Dane Cook - Not So Kool-Aid




-Mark

Dane Cook is funny as hell.......


In Flames - Swim


;)
 
Children Of Bodom - Kissing The Shadows
 
G3 - Rockin in the free world (Live)
Iron Maiden - A real live dead one
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Alice In Chains - Rotten Apple

Good call..... beautiful song.......


Alice in Chains - Angry Chair


;)
 
Fear Factory - Cyberwaste

This is my new favorite song from FF :trouble: :cool:
 
NOFX - Re-Gainin Unconciousness
 
Dilated Peoples>>This way(Featuring Kanye West)
 
Three Days Grace - (I Hate) Everything About You
 
Van Halen - "It's About Time"

For the third time today. Great song. 👍
 
Van Halen - "Beautiful Girls"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back