What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gensis - In The Cage (Three Sides Live)

Whipping out the Monty Python soon. 👍
 
Radiohead - Lucky
 
Saliva - turn the tables
 
10cc - Under Your Thumb.
 
Radiohead - Planet Telex
 
Radiohead - Just
 
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
 
Radiohead - Bullet Proof...I wish I was
 
Radiohead - Streetspirit 👍
 
Motorhead - "Motorhead"

I can't believe this group is 30 years old.
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train

Edit: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
 
Radiohead - Kharma Police
 
Pink Floyd - Time

Which will accompany me off to bed. :)
 
Radiohead - Lucky
 
Mint Royale - I Don't Know (An-2 Airflow Remix)
 
In Flames - Dead Alone

Edit : In Flames - Touch Of Red

Edit : In Flames - My Sweet Shadow

Edit : In Flames - Evil In A Closet

Edit : In Flames - In Search For I

Awesome, awesome band. 👍

Edit : The list would keep getting longer, and longer, so to put things simply : I'm listening to In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape (album) :D
 
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
In Flames - Dead Alone

Edit : In Flames - Touch Of Red

Edit : In Flames - My Sweet Shadow

Edit : In Flames - Evil In A Closet

Edit : In Flames - In Search For I

Awesome, awesome band. 👍

Edit : The list would keep getting longer, and longer, so to put things simply : I'm listening to In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape (album) :D

EDIT : In Flames - Acoustic Medley

;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back