What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,022 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
 
The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
 
The album Ministry of Sound - Trance Nation: Harder

Gotta love the hardtrance :)
 
Gotta loves headaches. :)

Nah, I'm more of a vocal trance person.
 
msg me sometime and I'll play some of the best trance you've ever heard on my radio stream :). Unfortunately, it's offline right now and I'm too lazy to remote control my pc to turn it on

Jimi Hendrix - Sunshine of your love
 
I just might do that. ;)

Biz Markie - Just A Friend :D
 
Tupac Shakur - Panther Power.
 
Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers - (She's So) Untrouchable
 
An audio file of the Swedish chef making a chocolate "moose".
 
ZZ Top - "Tush"
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
An audio file of the Swedish chef making a chocolate "moose".

Awesome. Do ya have the one when he's trying to make turtle soup? Classic. 👍
 
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

Been awhile since Ive listened to this...Sill just as good.
 
Van Halen - Running With The Devil
Van Halen - It's About Time
 
Heh...Thought it was my crappy computer I have to use temporairly.

Squirtgun - Social
 
Van Halen - Judgement Day

I think I'm becoming a VH addict
 
Kompressor - If I Was a Rabbit (paused for phone call)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back