What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,020 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly better this morning...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

Going to see them on the 23rd June. :)
 
A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras

So awesome a song. 👍

Edit: A Perfect Circle - Judith

Mer de Noms has just re-owned me. :guilty:
 
Metallica - Seek & Destroy
 
The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)
 
Yngwie Malmsteen - Faster than the speed of light

:drool: Almost as good as Joe Satriani
 
Soul Coughing - Misinformed
 
Originally posted by Ev0
Van Halen - Judgement Day

I think I'm becoming a VH addict

Not like that's a bad thing. :D

Van Halen - "Could This Be Magic?"
 
Pixies - Best Of Pixies Wave Of Mutilation
I thought i'd buy this cd seeing as my brother already has surfa rosa and dolittle. 23 tracks of awesomeness.
 
The Runaways - "Saturday Night Special"
 
Van Halen - Panama

I curse a certain member.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Awesome. Do ya have the one when he's trying to make turtle soup? Classic. 👍

No, I don't seem to have that one. I do have a couple brief Quicktime video clips where he's making lobster, and spaghetti. The spaghetti one is great. :D


Unknown Artist - Tykwer, Kilmek, Heil (Run Lola Run soundtrack)
 
Frou Frou - Deal with it (promo clip)

In Flames - Touch of Red


;)
 
Radiohead - Airbag
 
Radiohead - Exit Music
 
Radiohead - Fitter Happier
 
Radiohead - Electioneering
 
Radiohead - The Tourist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back