What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beatles - Paperback Writer
 
Green Day - Time of Your Life
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Live In Hyde Park

Currently - Can't Stop

Heavy intro! :drool:

Going to see them in Cardiff on Wednesday. Cannot wait!
 
Tupac Shakur - Under Pressure.
 
notorious big - Warning

edit
van halen - where have all the good times gone
 
Raymond & Maria - Ingen Vill Veta Var Du Köpt Din Tröja
 
Viper Zero
It's 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem, not loose, Darin. I thought you hated Rap music?

Eh. Its a typo.

I like some rap, I listen to Eminem most of the time. I don't listen to that 50 Cent, Lil'jon, all that other crap.
 
They'll never play me - Memphis Bleek.
 
The Darkness - "Get Your Hands Off My Woman"
 
AFI - The Leaving Song, Pt. 2
 
Top of the 25 in iTunes and my present track:

Alice Childress - Ben Folds Five 👍
 
911_Carrera
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Live In Hyde Park

Currently - Can't Stop

Heavy intro! :drool:

Going to see them in Cardiff on Wednesday. Cannot wait!

Bastid, i wanted tickets! Couldn't get any though. Have fun.
 
Fischerspooner - "15th Day"
 
40 oz. - D12 & Eminem

Now

How Come - D12 & Eminem
 
Fischerspooner - "Ersatz"
 
Marilyn manson- Tainted love
 
Napalm Death - Necessary Evil

This is my new most favorite band of all :trouble: :cool: 👍 👍
 
Since there is a cover or 2 floating around...

Bon Jovi (w/ Bob Geldof) - I dont like Mondays
 
donbenni
Bastid, i wanted tickets! Couldn't get any though. Have fun.
:guilty:

Meh, over it. :p

I might think of you while I'm there...doubt it.

Red Hot Chilis - Under The Bridge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back