What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleek Stratos
Tom Lehrer - My Home Town

:D 👍
I have one of his albums somewhere, very funny stuff.

I like, Irish Ballad and The Element Song.

RHCP - This Is The Place
 
Led Zeppelin - Goin To California
 
Go To Sleep - Eminem, DMX and Obie Trice.
 
311 - Creatures (For awhile)

My name is volitiale....Ive been this way a long while. Id truly like to rest but the energy gets the best of me...It's been a wild ride, I wouldnt change a minute. I cant can't slow down inside...
 
911_Carrera
I have one of his albums somewhere, very funny stuff.


You know it. :)
I'm still getting some more songs from the guy, don't have those you mentioned, though I've heard good stuff about Irish Ballad.


Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeons In The Park (Orchestral)

Edit: Tom Lehrer - I Got It From Agnes
 
Morrissey- Irish blood, English heart

And i will die, with both my hands un-tied
 
WTF is this Nick Johnston kid... WTF are go karts. I bet there those little things with lawn mower engines.. HAHA everyone give this kid a hand he races lawn mower engines :dopey:
 
Stateless - Exit
Off of the new Driv3r soundtrack.
 
WTFisGT24
WTF is this Nick Johnston kid... WTF are go karts. I bet there those little things with lawn mower engines.. HAHA everyone give this kid a hand he races lawn mower engines :dopey:


Who in hell is this little kid, he must be like 3'9! 👎
 
Nick_Johnston28
Who in hell is this little kid, he must be like 3'9! 👎


Nah man 4 foot 9 homie... Gotta get that extra foot in u kno... o and for all of u out there reading this.... UR ALL ASSES :banghead: LIKE SERIOUSLY KISS MY ASS CUZ I DONT HALF OF U OUT THERE
 
Nick_Johnston28
Who in hell is this little kid, he must be like 3'9! 👎
Don't worry, he's been reported. There's no reason to have people like this on here.

Third Eye Blind - Jumper
 
WTFisGT24
Nah man 4 foot 9 homie... Gotta get that extra foot in u kno... o and for all of u out there reading this.... UR ALL ASSES :banghead: LIKE SERIOUSLY KISS MY ASS CUZ I DONT HALF OF U OUT THERE


Wow, your still a foot shorter than me! 👍
 
Hey WTFisGT24, you need to calm down or you're gonna be viewing GTPlanet from the sidelines.

Clean up your lousy attitude or you're out.
 
Man It dont matter, I dont see how u have fun posteing in these little things..... I dont get it....
 
OK im sorry everyone for my lousy attitude. Ill go sit in my rrom now and go think about wut I did. It was wrong and I should be punished. but ur still all asses so ill c ya later. I dont mean it in an offensive way lol. c ya :crazy:
 
Green Day - Time of Your Life
 
WTFisGT24
Man It dont matter, I dont see how u have fun posteing in these little things..... I dont get it....
If you don't get it, then don't post here. It's that simple. And certainly don't post here, or anywhere for that matter, if all you are going to do is post inflamitory remarks. I don't get that.
 
boombexus
If you don't get it, then don't post here. It's that simple. And certainly don't post here, or anywhere for that matter, if all you are going to do is post inflamitory remarks. I don't get that.


Im sorry guys for everything and i hope u forgive me LOL... no im not bein immature but wutever hey im Listenin to the Barney Soundtrack... there happy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back