What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,964 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debussy - Clair de Lune
 
Powderfinger - My Happiness

I heard this on the radio for the first time in like, ages and I've been playing it non-stop ever since. :O
 
U2 - In the name of love
 
Steve Earl - Copperhead road
 
sebadoh - think (let tomorrow bee)
 
Motley Crue - "Piece Of Your Action"
 
Last Emperor - One Life ft. Poetic & Esthero
^^ Greatest hip-hop lyricist ever!
 
Pink Floyd - Time

So awesome. I've hit the repeat button so many times for this track. :guilty:
 
Van Halen - 1984 Teh album, very loud.
 
the darkness - black shuck
 
Memphis Bleek ~ They'll Never Play Me.
 
Joe Satriani - "Rubina" Beautiful song.
 
the ramones - today your love, tomorrow the world
 
The Calling - One by One

Then...

Five For Fighting - 100 Years
 
goldie lookin´ chain - chain gang
-> dto. self suicide
 
Van Halen - "Big Fat Money"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back