What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,951 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to our gardener outside. Can't even hear myself think! :ouch:
 
A Flock Of Seagulls - "I Ran (So Far Away)"

& "Space Age Love Song"
 
Ben Folds (Five) - Annie Waits and Alice Childress 👍
 
shopping_carts_
keep talking - pink floyd

Good song, even without Roger Waters......

;)
 
I think I'm the only person who listen's to the same song the same number of times per week.. :sly:

Tupac Shakur - Panther Power. :crazy:
 
Talk about daily dose... here is mine... I HAVE to listen to these songs atleast 10 times a day:

AFI - This celluloid dream
Angel Dust - Bleed
Stabbing Westward - Save yourself
Evanescence - Bring me to life
Maroon 5 - This Love
 
Mad Caddies - "Drinking For 11"
 
Nile: "In Their Darkened Shrines".

(btw, I just HAD to post on Page "666" :lol: )
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Nile: "In Their Darkened Shrines".

(btw, I just HAD to post on Page "666" :lol: )

GEEZ!! I didn't even notice!!! And I'm right on top... Oooooooh.....
 
Catch-my-Drift?
Maroon 5 - This Love
I can't stand that guy's voice. I swear they're like The Backstreet Boys disguised as a rock band. :yuck:

Listening to Jack Johnson - The Horizon Has Been Defeated.
 
Iron Maiden - 666 (The number of the beast)

;)
 
hotel - r kelly
 
Anthrax - "Potter's Field"
 
Hm. Page 666...

Muse - Time is running out

Can anyone reccomend me some other Muse songs? :)
 
Pink Floyd - "Bike"

Absolutely brilliant.
 
^ I think that song is absolutely hilarious, idunno why, but it's sooo funny

Nas - Hustler and a Killer
 
porno for pyros - orgasm

wooo, page 666 - i´m scared :dopey:
 
Tool - Tricks & Leeches
 
Beastie Boys - "Paul Revere"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back