What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,844 comments
die hard 1988.jpg

Since my last post, we finished Minx. We started Obi-Wan Kenobi yesterday and plan on watching the third episode tonight.
Finished Obi-Wan Kenobi last week. Started watching Yellowstone a little over a week ago and finished the first season last night.

I saw a tweet from some right wing nut job that pointed out a trans man was shown on this show, therefore it was end of Western Civilization as we know it. I might be paraphrasing. But I'm not far off. I actually had no plans to watch this, but since Grouchy McNofun decided to Streisand Effect the hell out of this, I went ahead and watched it last night. Six episodes, 10-11 minutes long each. I'm glad I watched it. I loved it. I can't imagine how devoid of joy you have to be to hate on this delightful, charming show.
baymax.jpg

Last edited:
Lets See:

The Terminal List (Highly Recommend)
SWAT (Catching Up Season 5)
Stranger Things (Because it's Stranger Things)
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Star Trek has always been Woke, get over it! 🤣 )
EVIL (Paramount+ Highly Recommend)
For All Mankind (Apple+ Highly Recommend)
The Servant (Apple+ Highly Recommend)
Ted Lasso (Apple+ You will never laugh harder)
The Boys (Because not all Hero's are Super....🤣)
Shining Girls (Apple+ Highly Recommend)

Just remembered an old show I watched as a kid called League of Super Evil.

Giving it a rewatch and it's a great underrated comedy.

Attack of the Super Monsters by RiffTrax. It’s so strange. ⅓ live action, ⅓ Super-Marionation, and ⅓ crappy 2D animation.

CC32739D-73BD-424F-AEB6-A011BF18D833.jpeg

Last edited:
I know I watched every episode and season, might buy the DVD's of it and watch it again. Thanks for refreshing my mind with the exact location!
I've got all the seasons on DVD. I think I've watched them through at least 3 times.

Yeah the Marvel superhero movies are always full of stunning entertainment! Got about 60-70 movies of them including the Hulk.

Yeah the Marvel superhero movies are always full of stunning entertainment! Got about 60-70 movies of them including the Hulk.
Here we are living in 2022 and you're coming at us from 2042.

Back