What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,843 comments
I spent the weekend watching all six rounds of the SRX race series on YouTube. It's a lot of fun if you haven't checked it out yet.
images.png

Last edited:
I just watched the first episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and I loved it. I’ve been a fan of She-Hulk ever since John Byrne turned her into the big green glamazon we know today. Tatiana Maslany is perfect for the role. She’s funny and smart and more than holds her own against Mark Ruffalo, whether he’s playing Bruce Banner or Hulk.
F41709BE-7E15-4EA7-BFA9-A104922DB078.jpeg

Last edited:
1660817213709.png

Watched this a few weeks back. It sucks !
De Niro & Edward Norton were much better in The Score.

Last edited:
Independence Day Happy 4Th Of July GIF by Stan.

No spoilers...

-

I watched the finale of 'Better Call Saul' last night.

I'll be sorry to see it go - I loved 'Breaking Bad' but it kind of got bogged down a bit in the middle, and the end was pretty unsatisfactory, though it had plenty of awesome moments.

'Better Call Saul' was just epic from start to finish, but the last two seasons in particular were pretty special.

I'd say you don't have to have watched BB to enjoy BCS, but knowing the context and background (well, foreground really...) of Saul from BB does add an extra dimension throughout the series, and by the end it becomes hard to tell how much those who never watched BB would not get.

BB is kind of heavy weather at times, but BCS is funny, endearing, beautifully shot, brilliantly written and superbly acted. It's an absolute televisual masterpiece.

-

Season 6 Goodbye GIF by Better Call Saul

Last edited:
Breaking Bad GIF

After starting the series just over three weeks ago, we have been working our way quickly through Better Call Saul and have four episodes left in Season 4. The show is fantastic and I cannot wait to finish it.

I just watched the first episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law and I loved it. I’ve been a fan of She-Hulk ever since John Byrne turned her into the big green glamazon we know today. Tatiana Maslany is perfect for the role. She’s funny and smart and more than holds her own against Mark Ruffalo, whether he’s playing Bruce Banner or Hulk.
View attachment 1184718
You know I saw the trailer for that on a Youtube ad, it was interesting. Cool they finally decided to make a Hulk TV series, but court-style!

I just started season 2 of Star Girl. I loved the first season, and season 2 is looking to be just as strong.
6F8F0745-512E-4EBE-8B2A-E5EA11EE355B.jpeg

I just started season 2 of Star Girl. I loved the first season, and season 2 is looking to be just as strong.
View attachment 1186091
Me too! Mike is a definite supervillain candidate :lol:

Season 3 premieres next week. Not sure whether there'll be a season 4 given Zaslav's penchant for cancelling everything DC that isn't the Flash movie, though.

Last edited:
Me too! Mike is a definite supervillain candidate :lol:

Season 3 premieres next week. Not sure whether there'll be a season 4 given Zaslav's penchant for cancelling everything DC that isn't the Flash movie, though.
It was seeing that S3 was airing in a week or so that got me to start on S2. I’ve only watched the first episode so far, but I’m sure I’ll have it binged in time. With this, S3 of Harley Quinn, She-Hulk, and S3 of Star Trek: Lower Decks starting this week, there’s plenty to enjoy right now.

Breaking Bad GIF

After starting the series just over three weeks ago, we have been working our way quickly through Better Call Saul and have four episodes left in Season 4. The show is fantastic and I cannot wait to finish it.
We finished Season 4 over the weeknd and started Season 5. We are four episodes into Season 5.

We finished season 1 of “Only Murders in the Building” and I rather enjoyed it. Such a delight seeing Steve Martin and Martin Short on screen and doing what they do best.

Surprise for me was Selena Gomez actually has some acting chops (it’s the first thing I’ve seen her in, knowing she came from a background of teen tat I’d never watch).

Fixing to watch some Monk episodes. Tony Shaloub and the rest of the cast did a great job on that show for several years! Great crime drama, as good as Law and Order!

I'm fixing to watch Back to the Future 2. The one that Michael J Fox and Christopher LLoyd starred in. Loved that action sci-fi film!

Back