What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,844 comments
In cinemas March 17... on TV April 7.

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished season 1 of Tulsa King. Excellent show and very much feels of Sopranos. Can’t wait for season 2.

I was screaming in horror when he was sewing himself up. But by the end of the movie I was laughing.

I finally got around to finishing Succession, such an amazing show. Admittedly the first time I tried watching it I couldn't get into it but once I gave it a second chance it really hooked me (much like Breaking Bad). I've seen some people gripe about the ending but I personally found it very fitting.

Now onto Barry, which honestly I'm not as enthused about as the last episode I watched (S4 E5) really left a bad taste in my mouth.

The time jump just leaves so many loose ends and raises quite a few new questions. I get it's not the most realistic show but it just seems like a very odd shift compared to the rest of the series.

Just finished watching all 5 series of Falling Skies on Freevee (and didn't encounter one advert, strange). Not that bad, IMHO, and I quite enjoyed many parts of it. If it was a movie, though, it would certainly be a B-Movie! Series 1 through 3 were good, and got better and better as time went on. Series 4 took a major turn for the worst, going off on some weird tangent. Series 5 pulled things back on track, only to be let down with a rushed ending. Overall, I'd say it's worth a watch if you like human drama with a Sci-Fi backdrop, but it can get pretty bleak at times. I'd give it a solid 6 or 7 out of 10.

Saw John Wick 4 last week.

The Sacre Coeur stairs scene where he almost makes it to the top, then rolls all the way down, omg that almost physically hurt me. :lol:

Back