What are your highest mileage cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 18 comments
  • 5,956 views
Messages
57,427
Australia
Australia
Even if you'll tack on another 200kms or 200miles today.

DhfROJSU8AE8BAv
 
The Miata I would always use for AFK rubber band endurance races to grind to level 50 has over 63,000 miles on it.
 
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180708110805 v2.jpg


I've driven ~42000 km in total, and these are my top 6. All of these cars are driven in daily races only too.
 
I don't know for sure since milage from lobby practice phase doesn't register, and I drive quite alot in lobby practice.

However, aside from my X-BOW (5000+KM) it is the Corvette Gr.3 with around 1500km if memory serves me might.
 
I would need to double check but I believe my GR.4, 86
 

Attachments

  • 6990181539761882128_23.jpg
    6990181539761882128_23.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 5764704351462392832_0.jpg
    5764704351462392832_0.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
My X-BOW is my highest milage car, because that's my grinding car :D:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180709225843.jpg
 
I use my Gr. 3 & 4 Toyota Manufacturer contract cars whenever I can. Rental cars. :D

After that probably the Lexus RC-F , because I like my livery -

6269081121584088596_0.jpg
 
Over 5000 miles on the Gr.4 Porsche and next is 2000 miles on the Ferrari F40 N-500
 
It would be cute if GT Auto was put back in with real world servicing intervals... on performance cars like this its 5,000 miles 8,000km and prices go up as the car ages...

I think my highest is my original paid for 911 GT3 up around 5,000 miles.
 
It would be cute if GT Auto was put back in with real world servicing intervals... on performance cars like this its 5,000 miles 8,000km and prices go up as the car ages...

I think my highest is my original paid for 911 GT3 up around 5,000 miles.
I think there was also a chassis REBUILD, back in GT2?
 
My highest mileage car is also one of my oldest the Porsche 911 RSR at 1295.00 miles, it was always going to be my highest driven car after MooglePlay made a Haruhi Suzumiya livery for it.

Have some other high mileage cars as well but will have to add them later as can't remember right now.
 
I did not do any grinding, 95% of my races are daily races and FIA, most used car: Ferrari Gr4 is now almost at 5.000 km, second is the Ferrari Gr3 at around 3000 km if I remember correctly.
 
Back