What car do you miss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saidaouita
  • 110 comments
  • 13,732 views
Messages
497
United States
Midwest
Messages
slow
What cars from previous Gran Turismo versions do you miss?

I miss the Renault Espace F1 minivan. GT2.

espace-f1-prototype-1995-zox.jpg
 
You wouldn't believe mate, but this particular car came into my mind, reading your thread headline. Yes the Espace F1 is missing here 👍 Has to be one of the most extreme car designs ever came out of a garage...
 
Toyota GT-One Road Car, Ford GT40 Road Car, all the RMs from GT/GT2.
 
The Jaguar XJR15 and the Vector cars.
 
Ok, remember a few others I'm missing, too:

Ariel Atom, sure in the 500 BHP vesion. Then the usual suspects like Radical's, Ultima's, and anything else in this category that throws fear and doom on any today's overpriced technical assist-controlled playmobile. Including the KTM X-Bow :lol:
 
TVR Cerbera LM and Espace F1 had to be the best 2 cars from the entire series. Hard to believe they have never been included in any game since GT2.
 
This bad boy from GT2 :grumpy:
Toyota%20TRD%203000GT.jpg



EDIT: And the HKS Drag cars as well!
 
Ok, remember a few others I'm missing, too:

Ariel Atom, sure in the 500 BHP vesion. Then the usual suspects like Radical's, Ultima's, and anything else in this category that throws fear and doom on any today's overpriced technical assist-controlled playmobile. Including the KTM X-Bow :lol:

Those were in previous GT games?
 
Is that the Supra that is 1000HP? I saw one of those doing the quarter mile. I loved the noise when it was ticking over.
 
Dodge Concept Car LM Edition, was in silver, not the orange peasent you got from the license tests. An absolute beast, best car in the game I thought.

 
Is that the Supra that is 1000HP? I saw one of those doing the quarter mile. I loved the noise when it was ticking over.

It's the TRD Supra.
 
HKS Drag Supra, The mother of all Supras!!
hks.jpg
 
Hi

I miss that track too plus a few others. The only thing gt5 has that the others didn't have is to be able to paint your cars.

That dodge was a surprising good car.

Paul
 
I just miss when you could by any car from the dealership not have to wait around for a car to pop up.
 
ShowroomMidgetMidgetBlue.jpg


i can only imagine that the old 3 wheel midget in gt4 would be some fun
 
The classic F1's from the older games (GT2?)
 
I only remember seeing the HKS Drag Skyline and 180SX in GT2, but not the Supra.

Anyway, I still miss the Skyline Silhouette from GT2, what a car 👍
 
I'm one of the very few who miss this. . . Subaru Vivio
 
Last edited:
The FPV's. And the Pajero's and the Foresters. And also the Venturi's and the Vector's.
 
I miss the 30th anniv. camaro pace car (white with orange stripes it was) and the gt 500. = (
 
Back