What car do you miss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saidaouita
  • 110 comments
  • 13,732 views
If you miss it so much go play gt2, the car is old and the a tuned R35 would be heaps better.
Far below? it was herrendous with a herrendous picture. (possibly why it wasnt included)

Yes, I see by your recent posts you are a highly mature individual with an incredible penchant for attempting to rile people, allbeit with poor spelling and punctuation.

I was asked a question by the thread creator, so I answered it as mentioned previously. There are a lot more cars that have been in previous GT editions. Anyway, I digress and I'll get back to my point. I did not need you to come on here advising me which games to play in the manner you have.

Now if you would be so kind, try and come across with a better attitude and manner on here. bSUPERSPORT, your contribution to this thread has been exemplary. Welcome to my ignore list :)
 
Espace F1 (GT2), Dodge Phaeton (honestly!) (GT2), Nike One (GT4), Audi Streamliner (GT4), Plymouth PT Spyder (GT2). Seriously, GT2 had an awesome car lineup.
 
Honda CRX Del Sol LM Racecar (GT2)
Nissan Skyline Silhouette Racecar (GT2)
TRD 3000GT (GT2, was it in 3 & 4?)

*minds gone blank*:dunce:
 
Jealous much?

quit trolling.

Yes, there's a ton of skylines. does that mean someone can't miss a particular JGTC or race or drift version of one? No, it doesn't.
A question was asked, and legitimately answered.
 
Why have you quoted me? your comment isn't related.:dunce:

My comment is related. The picture under which you stated:
.. Wakey wakey son, there are over a dozen skylines in the damn game
is a picture of the Unisia Jecs GT-R. To which I replied; "There would be nothing wrong with any more racing models." Understand now?

Also the car would be included in my:
GT2 JGTC cars for me.
comment. So there's two relationships right there.
 
.... I remember :dopey:

The 2 HKS drag cars from GT2, Skyline and 180sx.
I want to take them to the SSR7 tunnel.

I recall Kaz saying in an interview with Edge magazine that his aim was to have every car that will appear in every version of GT in one game.

There were also images of the Mercedes CLK GTR Racecar within GT2, that never happend until 4 though, I think.
 
My comment is related. The picture under which you stated: is a picture of the Unisia Jecs GT-R. To which I replied; "There would be nothing wrong with any more racing models." Understand now? .

Another upset one, i do understand but you don't, i am talking about the SKYLINE and not in a mutual perspective, clearly English isn't your first language.

quit trolling.
Yes, there's a ton of s .

Quit crying like your best friend about how your car pimped skyline isn't in the game
Yes, I see by your recent posts you are a highly mature individual

I was asked a question by the thread creator, so . Anyway, I digress and I'll get back to my point. I did not need you to come on here advising me which games to play in the manner
What more mature than liking a 20 year old skyline that looks like a childs fire truck??
 
Last edited:
1990-jaguar-xjr-15-2w.jpg


Besides the Jaguar, I miss all race cars from previous games that aren't in GT5. :(
 
Besides the Jaguar, I miss all race cars from previous games that aren't in GT5. :(

:tup:Yeah, thats all that needs to be said really.👍

That would include the Lotus Esprit GT1 Racecar and the LotusElise GT1 :sly:

Oh, and the Polyphony 002 (I also want all the variations that were not in the PAL version of GT3)
 
A list of some of the cars I miss:

Cultus


M12 LM


Weigert W8


Daishin Silvia


And there are more...like the Altezza 280T, the BP Apex Trueno, etc. GT1 and GT2 is where it's at. Graphics be damned, they're still the best in the franchise thus far; the comically loud spool valve, all of the cars, the tracks, the races, an actual use for all of the rally cars, and so on.
 
Oh my, I forgot about that cultus:drool:

Its crazy how those graphics were so amazing back then. Just look at how far its come.

Just had a quick peep through the rest of the posts and I have noticed something.
bSUPERSPORT is a big old meanie. Post your MOST MISSED CARS and hush your gums.:grumpy:
 
Oh my, I forgot about that cultus:drool:

Its crazy how those graphics were so amazing back then. Just look at how far its come.

Just had a quick peep through the rest of the posts and I have noticed something.
bSUPERSPORT is a big old meanie. Post your MOST MISSED CARS and hush your gums.:grumpy:

The Cultus was awesome, the Esprit and Elise GT1 were absolutely insane and incredibly oversteer prone, and the Speed 12...don't even get me started.
 
Umm, don't miss any besides the HKS GTR Drag Car and 1969 Shelby Mustang GT500
 
audi V16 streamline from GT4 would be a cool edition
 
+1 on the Daishin Silvia. Not sure exactly what it was, but I raced that car more than most.

Oh, but pardon me, there are quite enough Nissans in the game already...
 
I miss the porsche brand in general (althought ruf's are fine), I want a 997 Turbo
 
I miss the Espace F1, the Tigra Ice Race car, The Toyota GT-1 Road car, a good number of the race modified vehicles. I also have heard there was a Jaguar XJR-15 of which it would be great to see a return, sadly I don't recall owning one in GT2.
 
TRD 3000GT
Venturi Atlantique 400

Both were only present in GT2 ='(
 
What cars from previous Gran Turismo versions do you miss?

I miss the Renault Espace F1 minivan. GT2.

espace-f1-prototype-1995-zox.jpg

that's a real picture ?

and i miss all the Renault Alpine cars.
 
I miss all the unique cars from GT2, like the Espace F1, GT40 Road car and the GT-One Road car, and the rare manufacturers like Venturi and Vector. Also the Mini Rally car, a whole lot of RUF's (CTR2 Sport = beast, shame we only get the "regular" CTR2 now...), and the hot Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione Collezione (phew).

The cars that I miss the most however are the tuning houses' cars:
TRD: 2000GT and 3000GT
Tommykaira: tuned Skylines and Micra
Tom's: Supra, T020, T111, Altezza and Angel
Mine's: Tuned R32.5, R33 and Evo V
Nismo: Tuned Skylines incl. tuned 4-door R33 and Stagea 260rs
Mugen: Accord, Accord Wagon, Civic Type R, Ferio, Beat, CRX II, CRX III (Del Sol), Integra Type R and Prelude
Mazdaspeed: A-spec verisions of AZ-1, Demio and RX-7, B-spec and C-spec MX-5's.
 
Espace F1
GT-One Road Version
Dodge Concept (Copperhead) GT
XJR 15
RX-7 Savannah with Orange RM (My first car in GT).
Mini Rally Car
 
NFS don't even deserve to keep Porshe all for themselves (unliteral) I mean is it really that difficult for PD to get the right??

I wished Porshce and Ferrari traded... would much rather drive Ferraris in HP3 than any of the porsches.
 
I miss the MX5 and skyline variations :D
 
Back