What Car do you use to grind?

  • Thread starter Thread starter XBulbX
  • 101 comments
  • 10,330 views
Messages
140
Messages
XBulbX
State the car, how you got it, what do you use it for and why you use it.
 
Formula GT for B-spec grinding, because it wrecks everything. Obviously got it from the used car lot.
 
Formula GT until I got the Red Bull X1.
 
My stealth gt-r
corvette zr-1 RM
And my fully tuned Zonda R
 
I use my Murceilago Chrome Line in B-Spec to grind for cash. Bob's other fav is my Mclaren f1 stealth.
 
908, Bob loves it very much :)
I've used it for every race it can enter, with a touch of tuning, and Bob has, too.
 
Minolta.

I got 8mil and cbf cycling. I'm a patient person.

I've racked over 8000km on that car this week.
 
It was the minolta, but now it's the formula GT.
 
For the Extreme American Indy Race I use the RM ZR-1 '09.

If I want a change of pace I do the Extreme European Rome Race with any suitable car. Better Exp (4.7K) but only 83K. That race funded a good many cars. Which I then drove in the race to get my money back. Even bought the McLaren F1 for it, though racing other cars eventaully got the money back for that. Still need the late model SLR McLaren so I will use it in that race.
 
I use the Audi A4 race car for the Extreme DTM Nordschliefe race - 83,000 per lap.

I also call this playing the game, not grinding.
 
Only done A-spec so far. Used my stealth 787B, till I got the Minolta, which I used until I got the X1. Done a LOT of laps round Indy in those three cars!!
 
Corvette ZR-1 RM, bought new, use it on Indy superspeedway. Which is a shame really because it's great to race on a track that has more than just a left turn.
 
I use the Audi A4 race car for the Extreme DTM Nordschliefe race - 83,000 per lap.

I also call this playing the game, not grinding.
I was thinking the same thing.
It once again proves that 'gamers' today really can't play any game without their carrot on a stick. (exp, grind, levels, stats)
What happened to enjoying the game, I haven't grinded anything, just raced and bought cars, now near level 24 with 3 million in cash and a whole bunch of shiney cars in my garage (many of which I haven't really been able to properly try yet) and I haven't even finished all of the events yet.
 
787B I can win any race that I can enter with it, as can the bobs. Other than that, the R10 tdi.
 
tommy kaira ZZ-II on japanese championship... so cheap to rebuild engine (18k) and its so easy to win 100% effective
 
Not grinded anything yet. I just choose different cars to redo past events. More of a challenge me thinks. I did the Sunday Cup in a KUBELWAGEN. Didn't win it but had much fun trying to.
I don't know about anyone else, but driving round in the square circle that is Indy Superspeedway for days on end in the same mini pocket rocket just for peanuts gets boring real quick! Get in a different vehicle and then try it.
Kills the bordom and also uses many of the available cars that you wouldn't normally use. I think that's why there are over 1000 in there, Just to do that.
 
Chevy Corvette ZO6 RM, bought it from used car lot, then maxed it out including RM, use it to grind the Indy race in the A-spec American Championship, and I use it because it obliterates the competition with it's great acceleration and monstrous top speed.

And also you earn $98,000 every time and almost 4500 experience. So nice not to sell my cars anymore for cash :dopey:
 
None.
I won't grind. I'm putting the game away for a few months until some more updates come and the game is like it should be. I got stuck at level 15, because I don't have any of the cars needed for the races I have left, and I have done all of the special events that I can. The used car lot has not had one car that I need to keep going so I am done, until either some more events are added, or something else happens that will let me continue without having to grind away for no reason other then bad game structure. The only place I'll be racing for awhile is online, and just running hot laps.
 
FGT, ZR1 RM are my favorites. Otherwise I just start the race, go to my garage and sort by hp. Typically there is a stand out right at the top for any race except Nascar.
 
The Vette or Ford GT for credits in A-Spec. The FGT for B-Spec.
 
Minolta for me and the Bob's mines done over 5.000 Miles now :crazy:
 
Right now on both spec A and B I'm using X1. The fastest way, easiest way to earn Exp points. Mostly in endurance race like Suzuka 172 laps which takes around 3:15 minutes. 618,185 EXP and $314,000
 
I haven't had to do too much of it so far, but I made a conscious decision to use a less expensive production car as much as possible -as opposed to a race car or uber-exotic supercar- for any XP/money farming, for the sole reason that it would be much cheaper to do a an engine/chassis refresh considering the mileage such a car would accumulate.

To that end, I primarily use my RM'ed C6 (just finished the Grand Valley endurance race with it), or my fully tuned R8 (AWD cars are also great for B-Spec Bobs).
 
For the limited grind I've done so far I've used the Minolta. Right now I'm just waiting for the Formula GT to show up. It's been four days now. Maybe I'll do some DTM Nordschleife laps with the Astra Super Touring. A lot more fun than Indy.
 
Chromelines and Stealths are best for grinding. They can be rebuilt for 500cr chassis and 500cr engine, so it just doesn't matter how much you beat on them.
 
I hate grinding one track over and over again for cash or xp, I usually redo a championship like Polyphony Digital Cup or Nascar series ... maybe it takes a tad more time but it's not as boring imo ...
 
I haven't had to do too much of it so far, but I made a conscious decision to use a less expensive production car as much as possible -as opposed to a race car or uber-exotic supercar- for any XP/money farming, for the sole reason that it would be much cheaper to do a an engine/chassis refresh considering the mileage such a car would accumulate..

I was also worried about the accumulated mileage but instead of less expensive production cars I have been using my Gamestop pre-order cars (McLaren F1 Stealth and Joey Lagano NASCAR) because it only costs $500 to perform an engine/chassis refresh.
 
I use either my Ford GT40 or Dodge Viper ACR. Both are around 800hp i believe.

They usually get the job done pretty quickly 👍

AA
 
I was also worried about the accumulated mileage but instead of less expensive production cars I have been using my Gamestop pre-order cars (McLaren F1 Stealth and Joey Lagano NASCAR) because it only costs $500 to perform an engine/chassis refresh.

Never knew that - thanks for that tidbit of information :)
 
Back