What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this for every claim.

Could still be an F12 or C7; PD could've got their measurements slightly wrong.

I don't think it's actually a real car. Probably two cars combined together.

And if it is a real car, I'm sure the measurements wouldn't be slightly off.

Last edited:
C7 is the closest right now, but the bottom front just doesn't match, it's too long.

My guess is it's a car that is not on the market right now..

If you have new idea just PM me, with a side view of the car ;)

Last edited:
It has been mentioned before, but how about this one without the aero kit?
In other words: The HSV road car..

8004350606_c53ca21d7a_o.jpg

edit: Hmm, I've been switching back and forth between the two pictures and it's not this either....

Last edited:
I want the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R. The best car with you could start to play GT2 :bowdown:

gtir_sidefront_hi.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I liked that car personally, even tho I didn't use it as a starter... But awesome indeed :sly:.

My hunch about the car in the cover?
Nissan-GT-R-Black-edition-GT-Academy-Version.jpg

This baby - I believe this more than ever...

EDIT: Why? Long bonnet, just remove the wing and ta-da! Brand new!

For pure novelty sake, I wouldn't mind seeing the cover just as it is now and the unveiled car be an additional cover inside the game case.

For pure novelty sake, I wouldn't mind seeing the cover just as it is now and the unveiled car be an additional cover inside the game case.

This actually sounds swell. But I do see it being a newer car, as per GT tradition.

To throw a new car into the mix: Nissan Esflow production car?

Just for an idea should be depend on which country you're in, say in Japan should be the car that is big there eg GTR, or Usa maybe Viper or Corvette, and for us down these ways either a Ford or Holden haha

Just for an idea should be depend on which country you're in, say in Japan should be the car that is big there eg GTR, or Usa maybe Viper or Corvette, and for us down these ways either a Ford or Holden haha

Ford is from the USA.

You could have a Holden or a ummm... Holden. Or a Yute!!

💡 A Yute for ALL regions!!

Last edited:
Yes but there is Australian Ford.

I know, I know. But it's not an Australian car company, per se. It wasn't founded and built-upon there. It's more like a subsidiary.

Back on topic - DeltaWing might've been a cool idea.

I know, I know. But it's not an Australian car company, per se. It wasn't founded and built-upon there. It's more like a subsidiary.

There's a culture of Ford V Holden over there. So why not give them both? It'll make PD less (possibly more) hated for having their preferred car maker on the cover.

New Toyota Supra?
The shape looks right and its Japanese after all.
Here is the picture of the lightly modded Supra http://www.themotorreport.com.au/#/gallery/3375/toyota-supra-concept-bullfinch-design?from=55433 now imagine it with smaller wing which the stock Supra will have.

At first I believe that was a 86 or the most possible thing that is a GT-R. But then an F12 Berlinetta comes in mind. And now, I just remembered the new Supra will come. I'm not sure it's an HSV, because there's no news or hints if there are going to be a road legal version. My prediction is the car under the blue cover are probably an F12 Berlinetta since the proportions are "quite" right. Also, could be the new Supra concept since it's going to be revealed soon by the end 2013 or the early 2014. Or.... maybe another GT-R, giving a hint for the next generation model (let's say an R36).

Just a quick reminder, Holden was just a coach building company employed by General Motors. Despite the fact that Holden dropped the GMH logo, it has always remained a General Motors product. I'm angry at the Ford people in Detroit who have never looked to our engineering. Ford Australia has produced more locally designed and built models (particularly the falcon) than Holden have (using Opels).However,Holden Australia has continued on a good path and now produces world class products with the commodore (which, in my opinion Ford oz also does with the falcon) Ford Oz has had NO support from the US, while General Motors has been selling the commodore in the mid east and started using the Caprice as a police car in the USA. No wonder Ford Australia is now dead. :( Very very sad days...... Time to save for an FG F6 Rspec.

[...] Or.... maybe another GT-R, giving a hint for the next generation model (let's say an R36).

Well, GT-Rs are getting better generation after generation, so, one can only hope that "car" is getting featured... I don't think many people know of the only Skyline with no duplicates of its own on GT ...- the R31 Skyline GT-R! That was a helluva ride, but it looks too American and not too Japanese. The R32 Skyline was good, the R33 was great, the R34 was outstanding and the R35 is perfect! Nissan can make some good sports cars whan they want.

My second hunch:

:dopey::dopey::dopey:Mazda RX-9:dopey::dopey::dopey:

Link to article #1

Link to article #2

Link to article #3 (2014 Mazda RX-8/9)

And some pics:

mazda_rx_9_concept.jpg

2013-Mazda-RX-9-Photo1.jpg

ext-1309858535mazda_rx9_by_agespoom.jpg

What do you think? Will it fit?

Just a quick reminder, Holden was just a coach building company employed by General Motors. Despite the fact that Holden dropped the GMH logo, it has always remained a General Motors product. I'm angry at the Ford people in Detroit who have never looked to our engineering. Ford Australia has produced more locally designed and built models (particularly the falcon) than Holden have (using Opels).However,Holden Australia has continued on a good path and now produces world class products with the commodore (which, in my opinion Ford oz also does with the falcon) Ford Oz has had NO support from the US, while General Motors has been selling the commodore in the mid east and started using the Caprice as a police car in the USA. No wonder Ford Australia is now dead. :( Very very sad days...... Time to save for an FG F6 Rspec.

I hope you understand that even though I'm British, I wasn't bashing Australians.

Still - Yute! 👍

Well, GT-Rs are getting better generation after generation, so, one can only hope that "car" is getting featured... I don't think many people know of the only Skyline with no duplicates of its own on GT ...- the R31 Skyline GT-R! That was a helluva ride, but it looks too American and not too Japanese. The R32 Skyline was good, the R33 was great, the R34 was outstanding and the R35 is perfect! Nissan can make some good sports cars whan they want.

My second hunch:

:dopey::dopey::dopey:Mazda RX-9:dopey::dopey::dopey:

Link to article #1

Link to article #2

Link to article #3 (2014 Mazda RX-8/9)

And some pics:

mazda_rx_9_concept.jpg

2013-Mazda-RX-9-Photo1.jpg

ext-1309858535mazda_rx9_by_agespoom.jpg

What do you think? Will it fit?

I'm not sure judging by the whole pictures. They're all renderings, so it's still doubt to know the real design of RX-9. But the articles, yes it's true that I heard Mazda are working for their new sports car. But I don't think it's going to be revealed soon. And how about it fits? No I don't think so. All pictures doesn't have the right proportions to being a car on the cover. At least that's what I'm thinking....

Even though it's slightly out out of proportion when laid over the blue sheet, I too still think it's the new 'Vette. It's been very prominent in their GT6 marketing.

It IS a GT86 under the blue cover.

No, it's not. It's been proven many times already that it is not the 86. If it was a car that was already released and known to the public, it wouldn't be covered and there'd be no discussion on what car might be on the cover because we'd have already seen the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back