What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what you should consider BEFORE posting your suggestion here.

(if we're talking about the car under the cover, that is)

"Hat tip to you sir! Allow me to order a beer for you!"

Thanks, thatchers will do me........
People_Who_Care_About_Cider_Thatchers_May_2010_thumb.jpg

All the guessing is actually pretty pointless because unless PD have gone completely mad the car under that cover will be a new car nobody has ever seen before.

All the guessing is actually pretty pointless because unless PD have gone completely mad the car under that cover will be a new car nobody has ever seen before.

People are telling everyone what they would want the GT6 cover to be like, of course it will be different, what's the point of even posting this?

People are telling everyone what they would want the GT6 cover to be like, of course it will be different, what's the point of even posting this?

I was referring to those trying to guess the car under the tarp.

Agreed. I can't say I care what's under the cover as I'm sure it's some boring generic current model with flappy paddles and electronics doing the driving so find the original topic more interesting. :)

The one I find the most difficult is the front bumper and tail. I'm also starting to believe its a car nobody has ever seen, like that random white sportscar we've seen from the Silverstone trailer. :\

Thanks for providing that indisputable proof, your word is all the evidence I need. 👍

Take a close, careful look at the cover and the three cars I mean.

They definitely don't match. Besides, I don't think words are necessary here if we all have eyesight.

Unless you want me to actually put my arguments in words, that is ;)

Take a close, careful look at the cover and the three cars I mean.

They definitely don't match. Besides, I don't think words are necessary here if we all have eyesight.

Unless you want me to actually put my arguments in words, that is ;)

To be fair, if someone didn't have eyesight, your words would be equally as lost on them.

Just saying. ;-)

Well it started last year with a tiny hint of gt6, now we got a silhouette, wouldnt it make more sense to guess that now....

I've done this a couple of pages back and it seems people don't like to search before posting.

It's none of the following cars.

VS a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

C4hDs0n.jpg

VS a C7 Corvette

STBg40N.jpg

VS 2013 Viper

XvGDkfT.jpg

VS 86 GT

M2dprPp.jpg

VS 2013 NSX Concept

oOMV09d.jpg

Status