What car you like to see on cover of gran turismo 6 game?

• Thread starter Qeki
  • 1,435 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguar Type F Roadster "V8" That should be the car under the tarp. :)

Or the soon-to-be-shown Coupe version to keep with GT traditions.

:drool: I've decided.

I recently saw some in real life.

996504_10151762490838092_1785132517_n.jpg

934976_10151762490708092_1660846098_n.jpg

1044542_10151762490218092_945610983_n.jpg

Now that PD has the DeltaWing in the game, I can't help but think that that is the most likely answer for what PD will put on the cover.

I simply want the jag XJ13 :)

But to be honest, I highly bet that PD will put Corvette C7 because that's where chevy put their car first.

Also, isn't the C7 had a exclusive rights to PD like the porsche to EA? Just asking.

Last edited:
But to be honest, I highly bet that PD will put Corvette C7 because that's where chevy put their car first.

Just a thought about this. What is the possibility of it being a not yet seen C7R to be used next year in Le Mans?

Just a thought about this. What is the possibility of it being a not yet seen C7R to be used next year in Le Mans?

Not sure. But GT never uses a racing car for their cover. They always used the base model.

Would be interesting though if the C7R is in the game OR at least make it RM-able.

Not sure. But GT never uses a racing car for their cover. They always used the base model.

Would be interesting though if the C7R is in the game OR at least make it RM-able.

With the exception of the GT5: Academy Edition :P

Now that PD has the DeltaWing in the game, I can't help but think that that is the most likely answer for what PD will put on the cover.
Errr..... you may be right, though I hope not. It's a little too... distinctive.

After finally reading CarBastrds thread last night, I'd love for it to be the Ascari.

No, hence "surely" as it follow previous logic. You replying "no" was pointless.

Clearly someone is holding a grudge because I didn't like his videos.

Previous logic? Wasn't the Corvette 2014 released as DLC in 2012? judging by your logic there should have been a X2012, which there wasn't, you're clearly trying to sound smart but it's not going so well my friend, try harder.

Previous logic of the X cars, the Corvette has nothing to do with it. I'm not trying to "sound smart", someone mentioned an X2014 and I said it would surely be an X2013 if it did exist and was on the cover. I didn't say I was 100% correct, I didn't say they were wrong, I merely gave my thoughts. No there wasn't an X2012 but if there was it would have likely been released last year, not in 2011. IF there is a new X car in GT6 on the disc it's surely likely to be named the X2013, that is all.

Like I said, clearly you have a grudge. Not the first time I've noticed you attacking my posts for no reason.

Previous logic of the X cars, the Corvette has nothing to do with it. I'm not trying to "sound smart", someone mentioned an X2014 and I said it would surely be an X2013 if it did exist and was on the cover. I didn't say I was 100% correct, I didn't say they were wrong, I merely gave my thoughts. No there wasn't an X2012 but if there was it would have likely been released last year, not in 2011. IF there is a new X car in GT6 on the disc it's surely likely to be named the X2013, that is all.

Like I said, clearly you have a grudge. Not the first time I've noticed you attacking my posts for no reason.

Okay?

Basically
X2010-> released in 2010
X2011-> released in 2011
No X2012-> no release in 2012

It's simple logic, really. GT6 to be released in 2013, if there is an X car, it'll almost certainly be named X2013.

Basically
X2010-> released in 2010
X2011-> released in 2011
No X2012-> no release in 2012

It's simple logic, really. GT6 to be released in 2013, if there is an X car, it'll almost certainly be named X2013.

Everybody knows that, i don't see why Samus makes such a big deal out of it. what else would they call it? Batmobile? i personally don't want more X cars in a GT game, makes it unrealistic. would be better if PD focuses on some european cars such as the CLS AMG.

Everybody knows that, i don't see why Samus makes such a big deal out of it. what else would they call it? Batmobile? i personally don't want more X cars in a GT game, makes it unrealistic. would be better if PD focuses on some european cars such as the CLS AMG.
One was one too many. What WAS the point of these things anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back