what car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter supra229
  • 8 comments
  • 566 views
Messages
805
what car should i use to complete any of the main championships iin proffesional mode e.g. gran turismo all stars? i own an F1 car but i'm not sure i can use it as it has a milage of over 3300miles.:confused: :confused: :confused:
 
Well it just depends on what you want in terms of racing competition and how much you wanna keep that f1 car from getting worse.

In most of the championships in pro league you can beat them with just about any race car (supra, nsx, skyline, vette, viper)

If the racecar is fully tuned that would help.

If you dont care about the f1 car, you can take that and whip them easily.

good luck, but if I was you, I would beat them all with the f1 real quick and then go back and have your fun racing with normal racecars... thats basically what I did.

Actually, no its not what I did... thats right, I beat the like the wind race and then used the mazda 787 which makes super easy work of them.
 
yeah i'll probably do something like that as i have a 787b as well as the f1 car which i'll probably also use and win another one.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
 
I used an Altezza LM one one or two, tuned to 1000+ HP. And a GT One Road car will do it.

I usually go and take the easy way at first, then go back and enjoy some challenge. But to start I just want to win cars.
 
i also have an altezzta LM race car but not a GT one which i might try and get

:cheers:
 
Take a stock 787B, GT-One or R390 GT1. Put on super slicks, and youll win. It will also be funner because you wont just fly past everyone. And you'll be driving a similar car.
 
i think i'll probably do some thing like that even though i won a new F1 car just ten minutes ago!
 
I have 4000 miles on my F1 car. I don't have my S license yet so I am keeping one with low miles but the car with 4000 still wins all the other series easily.
 
Back