I'm sorry da carkid, but you'll have to be a bit more specific than that. What you are basically asking is 'how do I play this game?'...
If you care to use the search function, and look up the names of some of the races/sections of the game that you are stuck on, you will find plenty of threads about what cars to use and where. To summarize all of this in one neat and convenient thread is a mammoth task, and you'd be quicker to look around for the answers that are already here...
To paraphrase a great quote I was sent by DQuan from an IRC chat the other day, it said:
Bob: John, I'm afraid you're just going to have to figure some things out for yourself
John: How do I do that?
The answer here, however, is to use the
search function -
and browse/read the plethora of existing threads the search produces. If you still can't find the answer to any
specific questions you might have,
then is the time to post a new thread, but not before... 👍
Good luck,
TM