What category do eggs fall under?

• Thread starter Seanman
  • 7 comments
Seanman1
This came across me as I was eating breakfast. Would eggs fall under the category of meat or would it be its own category?

Eggs fall under the category of delicious. Really, when classifying food, do we need to argue semantics?

I was told they were part of the meat group (high in protein), back in elementary school.

I think the food pyramid is full of big companies lies. If we are teaching kids that 2 food groups are for unhealty products, then that is telling them that HALF of there food choices should be meat and cheese. While I agree, this is delicious stuff, meat and dairy are the WORST things for you to eat in abundance, they give you fat, bad calories etc.

I think the food pyramid is full of big companies lies. If we are teaching kids that 2 food groups are for unhealty products, then that is telling them that HALF of there food choices should be meat and cheese. While I agree, this is delicious stuff, meat and dairy are the WORST things for you to eat in abundance, they give you fat, bad calories etc.

are you serious?

Something as simple as water, in abundance, is lethal... are you saying water is bad for you too?

Latest Posts

Back