What color is your GT Academy GTR?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 37 comments
  • 3,924 views
Messages
1,056
Messages
GT-Motion
I thought they only came in that Burgundy color, but I just got all Golds again on my other account and got "Dark Metal Gray Metallic", looks so ill!

How many other colors are there?

tokyor2461r.jpg


img20110118004259.jpg
 
I got mine in burgundy. Probably the same colours as the stock Spec V.
 
Mine on my main account is in Rosso Corsa (Red), but my GTP account one is that Grey one I think.
 
Mine is bright red. Cannot tell the exact name.
 
Do these turn up in the UCD? Also can you even obtain this car on the normal game without the Apex guide?
 
This will be a newb question, but how and where do you get this car? I've been watching the GT academy videos from GT5 and I want one of these cars. lol

EDIT: I found how, is it correct by obtaining all Gold in the Super License test? hehee
 
I have Dark Metal Gray and also White versions
 
I got mine in Midnight Purple, which was lucky because I love that colour, even if I'm not too fond of the car it's painted on. :lol:
 
Dark Gray, but I also had a Black and Red and have seen White.
 
Mine is black.
 
I got mine in white. Can you paint them? Because I'm really feeling Midnight Purple for this one.
 
I got mine in white. Can you paint them? Because I'm really feeling Midnight Purple for this one.

I have the midnight purple on my main account, want to trade? I love white!
 
Got it in Midnight Purple, but I painted it in a bright metallic Gold that I had stashed away - looks absolutely incredible now!!!
 
Curious... mine is red but i thought that this car had a unique color... :eek:
 
Mines as the main image in the 1st post... Didn't know that they came in different colours. Anyway. My Xanavi Nismo GT-R '06 makes this look like a sunday cup car now.... I'd never even got around to driving it either. Probably never will.
 
I just won my GT-R in black the other night. I wasn't even aware they came in different colors.:scared:
 
how do you get a GT academy car? Ive done the time trial races and dont have anything
 
Back