GhostBoy Messages 247 Messages Downtownazz Jan 18, 2011 #31 http://www.ipix.lt/images/33094885.jpg Now I'm confused... Is it Midnight Purple, or Ultimate Opal Black?
http://www.ipix.lt/images/33094885.jpg Now I'm confused... Is it Midnight Purple, or Ultimate Opal Black?
V Varone Messages 7 Messages Varone Jan 18, 2011 #32 GhostBoy http://www.ipix.lt/images/33094885.jpg Now I'm confused... Is it Midnight Purple, or Ultimate Opal Black? Click to expand... That looks like Ultimate Opal Black to me. Unique to the GT-R Spec V and Academy version.
GhostBoy http://www.ipix.lt/images/33094885.jpg Now I'm confused... Is it Midnight Purple, or Ultimate Opal Black? Click to expand... That looks like Ultimate Opal Black to me. Unique to the GT-R Spec V and Academy version.
GhostBoy Messages 247 Messages Downtownazz Jan 18, 2011 #36 Varone That looks like Ultimate Opal Black to me. Unique to the GT-R Spec V and Academy version. Click to expand... I guess it is Ultimate Opal Black after all.
Varone That looks like Ultimate Opal Black to me. Unique to the GT-R Spec V and Academy version. Click to expand... I guess it is Ultimate Opal Black after all.
Lellep Messages 245 Schweden Messages Lellep Jan 18, 2011 #37 Black with a little red mixed in, dont remember what the colour is called...