What color rx7 is in your ocd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 38 comments
  • 3,180 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
Just wanna see if people are getting different colors. The rx7 LM is orange in my garage. Fgt is also.
 
Yellow/Lime greenish. I don't like it but I still bought it :/
 
Dark Green

My FGT is White
 
Blue. I bought it after searching for ages, only for the normal used to then throw up a black/white version, which looked much better. Typical. :rolleyes:
 
Yes, the colors are different for every PS3, means not for your other accounts on your PS3.

Got again the white RX-7 LM, 5th time in a row in the online UCD & offline UCD. :grumpy:
 
Mine is always green :( and the FGT is always in blue
 
Well...I got the orange one as well. Was hoping for a rather dark color. :yuck:
 
Theres 2 other ps3s in my house, i might log into my account on those ones and see what colors they are there..
 
Mine is black (white roof and rear spoiler) #00

Its the best looking RX7 LM Race Car :D
 
Mine is silver, and the FGT is white/ purple, which I liked, so I bought it!
 
Bought the RX7 yesterday, it's Red with a black wing.

The FGT is the regular all Blue one.
 
The one in my OCD is in an orange-grey color combination.
 
Red, I've already got one though.
 
green here... anyone want to trade for a black?
had a black one in GT4 and it was by far my favorite car.
 
Got the orange one here. The car is a BEAST. Loved it on Nurburgring.
 
Wow wish they could be traded. I need them all. Would love the white/blue or white/black..
 
Wow wish they could be traded. I need them all. Would love the white/blue or white/black..


I got mine when they could be traded.... every color with 0 miles. 👍
 
I got the silver one. I already got one though.
 
Back