What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,900 comments
1. Near 37 laps (75 kms) today on Tsukuba with good feelings : I've improved my PB at 1:09:804 (-0.194). Silver is maybe secured but I want MORE !!

I'm happy because I play in automatic mode (I see the difference with manual gears on videos, it's impressive) but I must keep on lap again and again to get my 1st TT gold.

There are still some rooms of improvment (mostly on the 2nd sector) as I have a best theoric lap at 1:09:328!!!!

#KeepPushing

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 👎

I finally achieved something wonderful....
For the first time, having tweaked the top speed up to 180mph for the long straight, panicking at lap 10 until I remembered Gallo pits twice... victory is mine!

IMG_20230612_142651.jpg

Although the handling wasn't great on Sports Hard tyres and no way was I getting a clean race. But I don't care as i finally have the trophy.
IMG_20230612_142809.jpg

I plan to never race this event again. Sardegna is much less dangerous to my health :lol:

Oh, and with my winnings I bought the Castrol Supra which i will be running next on the Turbo races and 700pp. 👍

I finally achieved something wonderful....
For the first time, having tweaked the top speed up to 180mph for the long straight, panicking at lap 10 until I remembered Gallo pits twice... victory is mine!

View attachment 1264595

Although the handling wasn't great on Sports Hard tyres and no way was I getting a clean race. But I don't care as i finally have the trophy.
View attachment 1264597
I plan to never race this event again. Sardegna is much less dangerous to my health :lol:

Oh, and with my winnings I bought the Castrol Supra which i will be running next on the Turbo races and 700pp. 👍
That's awesome. Congratulations on your first win there. I don't blame you with Tokyo I don't really like that track

1. Near 37 laps (75 kms) today on Tsukuba with good feelings : I've improved my PB at 1:09:804 (-0.194). Silver is maybe secured but I want MORE !!

I'm happy because I play in automatic mode (I see the difference with manual gears on videos, it's impressive) but I must keep on lap again and again to get my 1st TT gold.

There are still some rooms of improvment (mostly on the 2nd sector) as I have a best theoric lap at 1:09:328!!!!

#KeepPushing

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 👎
3. Before going to sleep, I've golded Tsukuba with 1:09:335 😍 very close from the optimal score seen earlier. I'm fuc*** happy !!
1686632064479.png

Run F50 in various custom races (that in hardest mode rewards you 15k-20k) in Spa, Monza and Le Mans. Its a nice car if you get used it!!!
Run XNR in some historic races without luck with opponents like Miura Countach etc...
Run GTAM race edition in a couple races (how i wish to have the opportunity to choose opponents!!!)
Run in daily race in Interlagos without luck.
Won 4 star and i got my precious 10K...
I shouted out loud PD a couple of times for the indifference PD shows for his game (Lobbies, deep of gameplay, economy etc etc etc)

Last edited:
Finally changed the oil in my CLK-LM and did Sardegna in my Murcielago R-GT replica, car did well but the handling is slightly worse than a regular Gr.3 car. Will probably purchase 2 more XJ220 to replace the Don Law Racing/LM Edition replica since I want to make a period correct BPR Grid, the second one will be based off of the "newer" Blue LM built by Don Law racing that I will save for regular custom races.

I pulled my birthday car from last year the M3 GT3 off the shelf took it to LeMans. Got 5 laps on FM6 but it was kinda sluggish after pitted for fuel I changed to FM1 for the last two laps and it Soo much better not sluggish at all. I think I need to play with the gears some as it was topping out around 165 mph. Got a Porsche Living Legend from a 4 ⭐ 🎫 . I was happy about that because I wanted to get a 2nd one and it was in my favorite color green as well😁

The usual grind races (Sardegna & Le Mans), plus a couple more Supercar parade and 700pp races.

Today I'm doing the F1 race at Road Atlanta, and yet again the grind races, or at least 1 of them. Will do the 2 of them if I have enough stamina by 11pm :lol:

With the servers back I've done 4 laps at Le Mans TT, 3 with the GR010, with my best being at 3:35.9xx (record being 3:35.598) and one lap with a rented Sauber, with which I improved my best lap by 1s on the first ever lap I drive that car... ok, I know what I have to do now...

DW 4* gave 500k 😁

After an unplanned day off, I sent the Honda NSX GT500 to Sardegna on the GTP account. The resulting 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 30,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I had to use a no-tire-change strategy and 3 different lapped cars as picks to hold off a supercharged Fraga in the Jaguar F-type at Sardegna in 26:49. The Jag will last 15 laps on tires and 5 laps on fuel while turning a best lap of 1:41.5, but it is a bit tail-happy.

For just the second day of nine play days this month, I didn't get a 3-star Wheel of Despair on either account. Instead, I got the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Last edited:
Back