What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,626 comments
I tried TT with .... a TT and golded after 1+ hour...
After that i thought about the treasure that PD had in their hands and they didn't take advantage of it properly.
The weather in general would be a very good ingredient to create interesting races.

I tried TT with .... a TT and golded after 1+ hour...
After that i thought about the treasure that PD had in their hands and they didn't take advantage of it properly.
The weather in general would be a very good ingredient to create interesting races.

Didn't know you also speak Japan fluently :dopey:

Did the time trial at Le Mans, modified my '14 Subaru WRX and took it to Tsukuba, drove my 911 Turbo around Watkins Glen, tuned my engine-swapped Alfa 4C and took it to Sardegna B.

1. Did 15 practice laps at Road Atlanta in the GT4 Clubsport for the Manufacturers race. The car doesn't seem particularly quick but is is pretty stable on this course compared to the Gr.3 Beetle you do the CE in.

2. Put in a couple laps on the Tsukuba TT just to put down a result for now, I can't remember the time but it was good for bronze. I'm expecting that will improve after I finish putting time at Le Mans.

3. New PB at the Le Mans TT by 0.8 seconds, 3:25.702 ... still silver, but only 0.7 seconds off the gold time as of writing.

4. Used one of my 3 LT4 engines (I hope some update will come along allowing us to sell the others - useless to have more than 1 of these) to swap into a TVR Tuscan, repainted it, put on the widebody, wheels and all the fast bits to see what it could do for top speed. 1004 HP made it to 282 MPH on the downhill portion of the Route X course. It has some more room, but you can't use the nitrous on the time trial stage, for some reason. Could use a 6th gear.

5. 4 star ticket from the DW - 500,000 credits. Pretty nice.

4 more laps at Le Mans TT with no info on screen, bit better than yesterday, last lap was good except two mistakes, otherwise it would have been an improvement.

Lap count 31.

DW 4* -> 10k

On the Plus account, it was a ho-hum run at Sardegna with the Aston Martin DBR9. It will do 6 laps on fuel, probably 15 laps on tires (though I changed them on both lap 6 and lap 11), and a 1:41.3 fast lap en route to a 26:40 time.

I finally didn't get a 3-star Wheel of Despair on this account (the first of 7 times this month that happened). Of course, I got a prize worth even less than the usual 3-star/5,000 Cr. from the 4-star Wheel of Despair - a High Lift Cam Shaft for the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Now that we can buy "S" parts, it truly is even worse.

On the GTP account, I rented an Audi TTS for the newest online time trial. I got a fair silver time that might hold up. After that, I culled a few more duplicates and ground Sardegna with the Peugeot VGT (non-Gr.3) to get the credits up above 58,000,000. It requires fuel saving beyond FM 6 to make it 5 laps, but the tires do last 15, and it can turn sub-1:40 laps.

For the first time this month, I didn't get a 3-star Wheel of Despair on either account. However, just like on the Plus account, the 4-star Wheel of Despair was worse than usual - I got a carbon propshaft for the CHC Nova on a no-cash Wheel. It could have been worse - yet another invite was on there and right next to the propshaft.

In anticipation of the 24 hour race in Le Mans this Weekend I decided to do a 1-hour race with my garage cars in the 735-755PP category. Added some of the most infamous Gran Turismo cars to the pack and I drove my favorite Gran Turismo car, the green & white Viper GTS to victory. It was a fierce battle against the two 755PP Chevrolets and I won by 5 seconds. That was a lot of fun! :D

20969930331118312.jpg

20970739454171489.jpg

20970215346940643.jpg

Last edited:
I took the Veneno to LeMans, I tried it before and because went to like 2 laps at the start I had quit thinking it would work there so I decided to try it again but at least go 1 full lap see what the fuel economy was. Turns out it can go a little over 4 laps on FM6. Got caught near the end lap 3 I the rain but I didn't suffer any setbacks. Next pulled out the 917k and ran it at LeMans. I think I'm going to use some winners of the 24 hrs of LeMans for the grind. Got 10k from a 4* ticket

Bought F50 and XNR tried both on various tracks.
F50 is fast but not toο fast as 458 or F12.
XNR is slow for my taste.
Done 30 minutes of Le Mans 700PP with Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette (very capable car) and finished 2nd with a last lap loosing brake roint and going off road...

Last edited:
Bought F50 and XNR tried both on various tracks.
F50 is fast but no to fast as 458 or F12.
XNR is slow for my taste.
Am already - almost - to buy one but from curiosity i wanted to know how many laps can do at lemans , i was very disappointed when 911 couldn't make more than 2 laps ( and something ) even at FM6.
At least i will avoid the " cold bath " if i know it before .
CapitalCleanFossa-size_restricted.gif

Am already - almost - to buy one but from curiosity i wanted to know how many laps can do at lemans , i was very disappointed when 911 couldn't make more than 2 laps ( and something ) even at FM6.
View attachment 1263983
I will try it tonight. I am watching the real Le Mans race now.... :lol: :lol:
I hope not to be to unlucky and in Legendary Dealership will reappear F40 or Miura.... Before i make some cash...

Last edited:
I just finished a race with the F50. I added some stuff to get it to 700 pp including some ultimate parts and I got 4 laps on a dry track before I had to pit. Tire wear was great as well. You should be able to get 175mph/281 kph down Mulsanne maybe more if you play with the gears. Got 10k from a 3* ticket. I don't think that at collector level 50 you should get anything lower than a 4* ticket.
Edit: I also received my birthday day car a Gr4 Club sport Porsche. I started to sell it but I might keep it for LeMans

Last edited:
kjb
I just finished a race with the F50. I added some stuff to get it to 700 pp including some ultimate parts and I got 4 laps on a dry track before I had to pit. Tire wear was great as well. You should be able to get 175mph/281 kph down Mulsanne maybe more if you play with the gears. Got 10k from a 3* ticket. I don't think that at collector level 50 you get anything lower than a 4* ticket.
Edit: I also received my birthday day car a Gr4 Club sport Porsche. I started to sell it but I might keep it for LeMans
Read @Eggstor post above and trust me - you definitely DO get 3* at Level 50.

Today I ran the TT at Tsukuba and am 0.2s from silver so will need to revisit that. Ran the Aston DB5 in Historic races at Willow Springs and Grand Valley. Collected my 250k from the Willow Springs TT. And setup the M2 Competition at 600pp as I haven't driven that yet (am running some cars I haven't driven currently).

Last edited:
Read @Eggstor post above and trust me - you definitely DO get 3* at Level 50.

Today I ran the TT at Tsukuba and am 0.2s from silver so will need to revisit that. Ran the Aston DB5 in Historic races at Willow Springs and Grand Valley. Collected my 250k from the Willow Springs TT. And setup the M2 Competition at 600pp as I haven't driven that yet (am running some cars I haven't driven currently).
You are right I didn't read my post it should have said that you shouldn't get 3* tickets at collector level 50. I will go back and fix that

Yesterday was good session. I did a few Sardegna and LeMans races to get enough for the 911 GT1. I painted it and did a few races in it. It’s actually pretty good stick and decent at 700pp with just slicks on it. I wish we could at least get an adjustable wing for it though.

Today was a good day , at the morning i run one LM , for daily marathon,open week's tickets and that's all.
At the afternoon i did couple of historical races with Porsche 911 ( 73 ) witch was very enjoyable.
Then i took the old RX 500 and went to grand valley and did the first two races back and forth 3-4 times.
Another enjoyable ride aiming for the CRB every time and just loose only one .

That's in brief,have a good week all .

Nothing yesterday, not time for GT7

4 laps at Le Mans TT, sluggish, best one 3s slower than my record.

DW 4* -> 30k, a nice moment on GT7 again.

I worked early today so I didn’t have a whole lot of time last night. I started with a round of Sardegna in my swapped F40 and a round of LM in the swapped 3.0 CSL.

Then I bought some cars: another Carrera GT, another Veyron, and a few used cars for swaps. I put the LT-5 in the S14 Aero, the K20 in the Integra, and the Drift Machine BR-Z engine in the S13. I also put widebody, wheels, and Aero parts for each.

I had to try the S13 with the drift machine swap somewhere so I put on a 700pp Praiano tune and gave it 800ish HP to try at LM and that was a blast. My 2nd lap while short shifting was just under 4 minutes and I completed 7 laps and waited at the finish for about 40 seconds. It’s fast to say the least.

Got a 4-star ticket worth 30k.

kjb
I just finished a race with the F50. I added some stuff to get it to 700 pp including some ultimate parts and I got 4 laps on a dry track before I had to pit. Tire wear was great as well. You should be able to get 175mph/281 kph down Mulsanne maybe more if you play with the gears. Got 10k from a 3* ticket. I don't think that at collector level 50 you should get anything lower than a 4* ticket.
Agree players on L50 shouldn't get tickets lower then 4.

This is my gift box I don't even bother opening those 3* tickets and just let them expire.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230611162720.jpg

After skipping yesterday in favor of watching Le Mans, I sent my own Garage 56 creation (a mildly-tuned Ford Focus RS) to Sarthe on the GTP account. Unlike the NASCAR entry, I didn't need to rebuild the transmission. Also unlike the real thing, the rain mostly held off, though I put intermediates on lap 3, and was the only one to do so. Things dried out enough that I came back down for RH tires on lap 4, and I took on some more fuel, anticipating having to turn up the wick. I turned it up too much (FM 3 versus the usual FM 6 which nets me 4 laps), but I managed to get close enough to the leaders on lap 6 that, when they pitted, I had a 15-second lead, so I could turn the wick back down to FM 6.

That 15-second win netted me...you guessed it...a 3-star Wheel of Despair (3rd of 8 on this account this month, 9th of 15 this month overall). That got me the low-showing 10,000 Cr. for just the 2nd time between the two accounts; the other 6 3-star Wheels of Despair, including both the previous ones on the GTP account, were for the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. I did, however, complete cleaning out my garage of unnecessary duplicates to get above 60,000,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I hit Sarthe with the Lexus RC F Gr.4. It will almost do 4 laps on fuel, should do 7 laps on tires, while doing laps in the mid-4:21s in the dry. It wasn't dry - I needed intermediates on lap 2, and smartly decided to hang onto them for lap 5 despite a drying track as more rain was inbound.

The 7th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 8 on the Plus account this month (making 10 of 16 between the 2 accounts this month and 53rd of 135 on the Plus account this year) puked out a low-showing 10,000 Cr., marking just the 2nd time on this account and 3rd time overall a 3-star didn't puke out the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. I have yet to receive anything other than the low-showing amount, or anything other than either 5,000 Cr. or 10,000 Cr., from a 3-star Wheel of Despair this month. I'll get to 50% 3-star Wheels of Despair for the year yet. :yuck:

@Chikane_GTR - you may as well open them. The 3-stars are more likely to add actual cash than the 4-stars (a net 80% chance of cash for a 3-star versus a net 53% of cash for a 4-star), though they won't add much. Not only am I well above the alleged odds for receiving 3-stars for the month, the year, and since the 1.17 update, but am well above the alleged odds for receiving the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. for the month, and only 1.00 below the alleged odds for that (against the 82 cash-producing 3-stars I actually received, which puts me above the odds of receiving it from the combined alleged odds of getting a 3-star and getting 5,000 Cr. from that) the since the 1.17 update.

Did I mention that, of the 7 non-3-star Wheels of Despair, the only two that didn't give a booby prize of either an invitation or a part for which a better version can be bought was a carbon driveshaft from 1 of the 6 4-stars and the lowest-possible 500,000 Cr. from the lone 6-star I got on the GTP account at the beginning of the month?

Last edited:
Not much today.
Ran the Audi TT in the wet time trial, and later on ran some hot hatches and saloons.
IMG_20230611_134830.jpg

IMG_20230611_160551.jpg

And I took a Scape of a burger :lol:

Back