What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,899 comments
Not much today and not much lately as I been force too but gt7 on hold cause of shoulder problems.:(

The few things I did do was a 2 lap race with the tomahawk X car around route X since that's a easy track.

I also bought the ford 67 to get the trophy and that Porsche gt1 911

The days of crazy grinding are over for me.:(

Last edited:
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric
Oh come on ,am not even close to that .

Its worst actually.
Like this ...
200w (3).gif

Tried the Mazda 3 with a 26B engine at Spa. That combo is a waste of the engine, but if you swap Spa for Route X or Tokyo East, the car could make good use of those straights.
Not GT related, also picked up Tapper and Spy Hunter for the Atari 2600 in straight cartridges. I wanted grip carts, but am glad to have them.
Got the Martin invite too!! Four cars to go now, all in Hagerty's. I have two Ferrari invites, gonna buy all five variants of the F-XX-K. I figured out why they call it the F-XX-K, because it crashes so much I say see more...

Tried the Mazda 3 with a 26B engine at Spa. That combo is a waste of the engine, but if you swap Spa for Route X or Tokyo East, the car could make good use of those straights.
Not GT related, also picked up Tapper and Spy Hunter for the Atari 2600 in straight cartridges. I wanted grip carts, but am glad to have them.
Got the Martin invite too!! Four cars to go now, all in Hagerty's. I have two Ferrari invites, gonna buy all five variants of the F-XX-K. I figured out why they call it the F-XX-K, because Bad drivers crash it so much I say see more...
FTFY. :P :)

To make up for @Chikane_GTR 's lack of big grinds I did 3 stints at LeMans with the Living Legend, A220 and Aston Martin VGT. 3 races was my max as I started getting bored so I did couple of laps at Laguna Seca with A220. I got 10k from a 4* ticket. @shadow0460 the Mazda 3 works well at LeMans and you should be able to use it at Sardegna as well. Good fuel economy and it is easy on the tires as well

kjb
To make up for @Chikane_GTR 's lack of big grinds I did 3 stints at LeMans with the Living Legend, A220 and Aston Martin VGT. 3 races was my max as I started getting bored so I did couple of laps at Laguna Seca with A220. I got 10k from a 4* ticket. @shadow0460 the Mazda 3 works well at LeMans and you should be able to use it at Sardegna as well. Good fuel economy and it is easy on the tires as well
Yes, regarding the Mazda. I just shorted the gears a bit and depending on weather, it’ll still gap the field from one minute thirty to three minutes, while waiting at the finish line.

4 laps at Le Mans TT, with......................
the Mazda 787B !!

Exploded all my records laps after laps and I could do much better with some consistency 😃

DW 4* -> High Lift Camshaft for Jaguar F-Type R '14, worth 5.8k... and I don't have the car, meh.

4 laps at Le Mans TT, with......................
the Mazda 787B !!

Exploded all my records laps after laps and I could do much better with some consistency 😃

DW 4* -> High Lift Camshaft for Jaguar F-Type R '14, worth 5.8k... and I don't have the car, meh.
Congrats voisin :cheers: I want to see you in silver tomorrow!!!
The 787 is amazing (legendary) and the Nissan is even lightly faster (363 km/h).

I managed to grind up to the 60 million I needed to afford 2 more F1 Road cars and 1 more 917k. I’ve been around 50 million for a little while now but I kept finding more cars, engines, and upgrades to buy. Only other car I want to buy is a 3rd XJ220 but it’s cheap thankfully.

I started with a round of hypercar parade and then LM in my swapped GT 86 Limited that I applied Praiano’s tune to. Then I did a few Gr. 3 cars at Sardegna, the ‘99 Skyline GT-R GT500, the ‘95 McLaren F1 GTR, and the Subaru BR-Z GT300. Next was a round of Spa in the Porsche 919 Hybrid. Last I went back to LM in the Swapped Corvette C3 Convertible and the swapped 930 Turbo.

Got a 4-star ticket that gave out a high lift camshaft for something I don’t recall. The day before I got my second Ferrari invitation, the first from the DW but I got one from a menu ticket earlier and already have 3 of each car but I might buy more, haven’t decided yet.

Another ~8 laps at Le Mans TT before the end of the event (in 1h approx.) to try to reach silver.

Best lap at 3:29.983, with some mistakes sadly, but unable to do better and rapidly becoming upset with my driving so no need to pursue, I have other things to do today and I don't need a bad start because of a game.

Speaking of bad start, the DW 3* gave 5k... 💩

Work time !

Another ~8 laps at Le Mans TT before the end of the event (in 1h approx.) to try to reach silver.

Best lap at 3:29.983, with some mistakes sadly, but unable to do better and rapidly becoming upset with my driving so no need to pursue, I have other things to do today and I don't need a bad start because of a game.

Speaking of bad start, the DW 3* gave 5k... 💩

Work time !
3:29 is a pretty good improvement, weren’t you at 3:35 for awhile? 6 seconds is nothing to scoff at, my best was 3:34 so you got me there!

3:29 is a pretty good improvement, weren’t you at 3:35 for awhile? 6 seconds is nothing to scoff at, my best was 3:34 so you got me there!
all thanks to changing the car I used for this TT

GR010 : 3:35.xxx
Sauber : 3:34.xxx
787 : 3:29.xxx

I am happy to have improved but my lack of consistency is really annoying. Optimal lap is around 3:26... most of the time I spend my lap gaining then losing then gaining then losing again time.

I should have stayed on the 787 from the start, but the first time I tried it, I did not know the track well enough and it's been a mess so I went to a easier car, with which I've stayed too long.

So I am a bit frustrated as I was very close to silver.

Last edited:
1. Banked the Cr. 1.000.000 for my 🥈 at Le Mans TT (3:28.998 for 3:29.008^^)

2. Silvered the Walkins Glen CE with the Genesis (not fan of this car).

3. First laps at Watkins Glen for the new TT with various cars (Huracan, Aston, Silvia, mostly). I'm very close from gold with 1:56.722 with my Silvia. The combo track - Gr.4 is perfect.

It's too hot for much GT7 at the moment, especially as my PS4 generates 1m kilojoules of heat when playing GT7...

Just doing one Sardegna run tonight which will get me enough credits to buy the Porsche 959.

Last edited:
After yet another skipped day, it was back to the grind. On the GTP account, I took my 250,000 Cr. for getting bronze at the Sarthe online TT, then rented a Jaguar F-type Gr.4 for the new one at Watkins Glen. I eventually got down to just under 1:57.5, which as of the run, was less than a second off the gold. I doubt I have a second in me, though I think that time will hold for silver.

Before heading off to Sarthe, I took my 4-star ticket for the low-showing 30,000 Cr. Despite a very sloppy lap 7, I physically lapped a quarter of the field in wet conditions with the Honda NSX Gr.B.

On the Plus account, I took the Toyota 86 Gr.4 to Sarthe. It will do sub-4:22 laps, 4 laps on fuel and 7 laps on tires, but it will catch the unwary out on corner exits. The 4-star Wheel of Despair dispensed the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. At least it was another day without a 3-star Wheel of Despair.

I tried and get silver reward in new TT (testing different GR4 cars and and ending up with a Ferrari 458 Gr4).
I tried to have fun in a lobby that i created (with F1500 to recrate the legendary 1987 season) but I quickly abandoned it because the players who entered did not respected the rules of the lobby and chosen whatever car they liked..
Here is the main problem of the lobbies that the host can't choose which cars to participate.... only Gr1,2 or PP etc
After that i got my lovely GTAm for a ride at Spa....

Last edited:
Finally getting around to doing the Circuit Experience on every track starting with the America’s. I managed Gold in both Blue Moon Bay CE’s to my surprise. Tried Laguna Seca and got Gold in every sector but couldn’t Gold the lap. I decided Gold was too time consuming so I went with getting Silver in every sector and Bronze for the lap. Trial Mountain wasn’t too bad, but wow Grand Valley was quite a chore to get Silver in the third sector. Bronze for the lap wasn’t difficult and decided that was enough for now.

I also did some grinding of course. A round of Spa in the Porsche 962C and I used the winnings to buy yet another 962C since it showed up out of order in the LCD. After that it was Sardegna in the ‘98 Supra GT500, LM in the swapped S13 with 1037hp, and then a final round of Sardegna in the FXX-k. Now I’m up to 65 million credits.

Got a 4-star ticket worth 10k, great…

Started trying to play around with custom races because there seem to be loads more options in there this time, for example setting up full day-night cycle I think? Shame you're still stuck with unrealistic car classes like the Toyota GR10 in with all the Vision Gran Turismos etc in Gp1 but there seem to be at least ways you can customise it a bit better. I last tried the custom races when I had the PS4 version but my ten year old PS4 really struggled with it, looking forward to getting into the actual driving experience rather than just working through the menu books. When I'm more confident I might even eventually venture online....

First feeling is that ACC basically does everything a bit better in GT3 terms which is why I'm looking more at the faster classes.

1. Golded my score on WG TT with 1:56.351 😍 This score will not probably hold till the end but I'm very very happy with this double gold for now.

1686902083039.png

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Cr. 30.000 (which isn't enough to get closer from our famous billionaires)

See you next Wednesday and don't forget to have fun !!!

I ended up breaking my thumb mind daily mileage record yesterday by completing around 330 miles, all of them at Watkins Glen 😅

It was great fun but it can get quite frustrating when you get close to the limits of your own ability, which I was finding last night.

The irony is that I got a gold time relatively easily - it's a track I've practiced at a lot (and, in fact, is the only track that I've never used the controller at...), but shaving those last few tenths off took forever.

I also got 1,000,000 Cr. for silver at LM, again I think I was pretty much at the limit of my ability there, but I was happy to be well inside the top 10% for this one!

Back