What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,629 comments
Trying to complete cafe but I am feeling the grind is starting now. I have absolutely no money. Bugatti veyron gr1 I did managed a 3rd at daytona but suzuka and that french circuit appears way way harder. The fuel efficiency is just not there turn down the engine and I am just to slow lol. Maybe not the best car but the cars AI use is ridiculously expensive. Also have some cafe book with older cars that also appear to be freaking hard without the right suzuki pikes peak car a 3,7 million or whatever it is. The epic grind of boredom to get there.

After 15 minutes wasted in search for a proper lobby, a good and fun race of 5 laps at saint croix, then someone ( dunno intentionally or not ) bumped me, and he got NO penalties, BUT i have penalties because i crashes to the wall....... +3 seconds....fun ruined, i started doing mistakes because i got nervous, and i left the lobby raging

Last edited:
On the Plus account, I took the 650S Gr.4 to Sarthe. I needed to shift at about 8100 rpm (short-shift...unless you're relying on the cockpit view) to make 3 laps, but it is plenty quick for the job. I took intermediates as the rain came down on lap 3 to take a commanding lead as the rest of the front-runners took dry tires, then switched back to RH tires on lap 5.

The cashless 4-star wheel of Despair gave a Ferrari invite. Ugh.

On the GTP account, I used the old tuned Focus RS for a very-wet 6-lap Sarthe session. The 3-star Wheel of Despair continued the despair with the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I took the 650S Gr.4 to Sarthe. I needed to shift at about 8100 rpm (short-shift...unless you're relying on the cockpit view) to make 3 laps, but it is plenty quick for the job. I took intermediates as the rain came down on lap 3 to take a commanding lead as the rest of the front-runners took dry tires, then switched back to RH tires on lap 5.

The cashless 4-star wheel of Despair gave a Ferrari invite. Ugh.

On the GTP account, I used the old tuned Focus RS for a very-wet 6-lap Sarthe session. The 3-star Wheel of Despair continued the despair with the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.
:( So jealous.

Good thing i got to do a lap in the fxx-k in that mission test one lap magic.

Bad thing is now i want that car even more. :(:(

Last edited:
:( So jealous.

Good thing i got to do a lap in the fxx-k in that mission test one lap magic.

Bad thing is now i want that car even more. :(:(
It is a beast, though it's also very thirsty in races with fuel consumption on. The reason why I say the invites are worthless (on both accounts) is I benefited from the all-invite update in April.

Tested Cobra Daytona and F50 on Le Mans 700pp and I'm satisfied. Both ran so well, the F50 in particular is so easy to drive but the Cobra Daytona is a beast.

On the GTP account, I blitzed Sardegna with the Viper, remembering to change the fuel map to 3 to make it 5 laps. The insulting 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I won with the Atenza Gr.3 on a one-tire-change 6/5/4 strategy. I did have to short-shift to make FM 1 last 6 laps, but a win is a win. Yesterday's 3-star Wheel of Despair didn't deposit the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. into my account, and today's 4-star Wheel of Despair gave me a second 2014 Lexus RC F.

Ran a 10-lap custom race (Group C cars) at Monza. Love that track. I also ran a WTC at Sardegna with the 787B.

I also bought another Sauber C9. Eventually, I’ll fill out that Group C grid.

Absolutely abused the crap out of the Maggiore teleporting glitch to gold the Human Comedy mission.

Got gold on the 2 remaining missions in The Sun Also Rises that I had (cone challenge and Tsukuba Drift) to pick up the 2J.

1 daily race C. C rated driver in a race full of B drivers. Started 12th and finished 7th. Pretty happy with that.

Lastly attempted the Viper drift challenge. Got close to gold on one attempt but otherwise struggled.

Also got the Porsche out of LCD for the extra menu book.

Got another RX-7 engine that goes in the Roadster/Cappucino to take that total up to 10.

Decided to circle back to my quest of golding missions and licenses and had a productive night.

Got gold in Moby Dick drifting mission with the 86 Toyota. I can’t stand drifting and after an hour of not even coming close, I pull out a miracle run and score a 6,343.

Got gold in all licences with the exception of the Super License. So I’ll focus on that for a bit until I get discouraged. Managed to get gold in S-1.

Been doing custom races with Group 3 car’s recently (bought like 8 of Group 3 the cars I didn’t have). Pretty much every one of the wheel spins I’ve got recently have only been 5,000 credits or parts for cars I don’t have so… yay. Also golded some more of the Super License tests, just 5 more to go.

Last edited:
Decided to circle back to my quest of golding missions and licenses and had a productive night.

Got gold in Moby Dick drifting mission with the 86 Toyota. I can’t stand drifting and after an hour of not even coming close, I pull out a miracle run and score a 6,343.

Got gold in all licences with the exception of the Super License. So I’ll focus on that for a bit until I get discouraged. Managed to get gold in S-1.
'grats on the licensing and drifting! Both make me wanna stab myself in the nose with a blunt Dual Shock 2.

nice dog

Ran a 10-lap custom race at Daytona,(road course) with the Group C cars. Ran one WTC at Sardegna with the F1 BMW. Also finished the Circuit Experiences at Cataluyna and Lake Maggiore.

A 5-star wheel dumped 10k.

On the Plus account, after buying the older Countach out of Hagerty's and finding the AMG C 63 S too slow for Tokyo, I used the Ferrari F430 to blitz it. The resulting all-cash 5-star Wheel of Despair gave the 3rd-low-showing/lowest possible 100,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I used the latest R33 tune at Tokyo. It is quite a bit faster than the old tune - 2:10.3 fast lap and 27:08 total, but thirstier - I had to put at lap 7 instead of lap 9. The insulting 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

Took several scapes/photos near the Miami area in Florida. Then I did some missions, and did a custom race at High speed ring with the Corvette. Finished second though but still got a lumpsome of cash. And I got a few more gold in the license test section.

Me I fitted a widebody kit to a BMW M3 and giggled like a adolescent boy would on getting a glimpse of his first pair of lovely jubblies in the flesh on a girl he fancied .

The Animation is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen in GT , like since I started playing 25 years ago .

You ?

-

Moderator's note:

Posts saying 'Nothing' or 'Nothing because I hate this game!1!!' etc. will be removed and repeated offenders will be banned from this thread and receive infraction points. Criticism of the game within a post is fine, but this thread is about telling us what you did in the game today, not what you didn't do.
I’ve been trying to find a use for the Daihatsu COPEN RJ VGT. Something about me likes the vehicle but it i slow!! Has anyone found any use for that slug?

Been going for gold on the remaining circuit experiences , completed a few, got used too the Citreon VGT at Saint Croix, just golded fishermans ranch full lap. just 7 golds to get at 3 tokyo variations n that's the end for that part of the game.

Me I fitted a widebody kit to a BMW M3 and giggled like a adolescent boy would on getting a glimpse of his first pair of lovely jubblies in the flesh on a girl he fancied .

The Animation is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen in GT , like since I started playing 25 years ago .

You ?

-

Moderator's note:

Posts saying 'Nothing' or 'Nothing because I hate this game!1!!' etc. will be removed and repeated offenders will be banned from this thread and receive infraction points. Criticism of the game within a post is fine, but this thread is about telling us what you did in the game today, not what you didn't do.

You ?

-

Moderator's note:

Just got my 502nd car into my garage lol. I have a lot of duplicates and I am 6 cars away from having them all. That has been my main goal since the game came out.

Well I had a load of fun recreating some cars based on the real curated ones. Driven some cars for the first time. Been running with some really respectful drivers online. And getting myself into trouble with people in a certain thread.

Last edited:
Golded the last of my Tokyo circuit experiences and that's circuit experience fully golded, now what? get stressed trying for gold in the missions as it all the silly ones left, ie drifting knocking cones over :) not tonight anyway, I'll head over to gt sport for some vr fun hot lapping.

Back