What did you watch on TV this Christmas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter itgirlxx
  • 17 comments
  • 955 views

itgirlxx

Premium
Messages
165
Quote from the BBC website:

"I watched a DVD of a log fire.
It was brilliant, although a tad predictable ... but much better entertainment than the broadcast tosh."

Love it!!! :lol:
 
Nathan
 
Top Gear!

and Shrek the Halls
 
I didnt watch much...but it was very boring anyway.
 
Some Alfred Hitchcock movies in HD for the very first time. Psycho, Topaz and Torn Curtain.
 
The Los Angeles/Phoenix game in HD and the Yule Log in HD.
 
The Los Angeles/Phoenix game in HD and the Yule Log in HD.

KCAL channel 9 broadcast? I heard about that too late. Missed it. (Yule Log)
 
Watched the whole thing of the Dexter - Season One on DVD. My coworker let me borrow it, you guys should check it out. Very good show. :D
 
NICE! I highly recommend it too! Hilarious show! :lol:
 
Watched all of Season 2 of Dead like Me.
 
I watched my brother play Xbox, probably Forza or CoD4. At the same time, I also watched the Yule Log. It was especially nice when they zoomed out.
 
Watched the whole thing of the Dexter - Season One on DVD. My coworker let me borrow it, you guys should check it out. Very good show. :D

The second season, just ended, is also very excellent. Though, it starts off slow, and tragic, it finishes very, very strong! 👍
 
kjb

You watched me from North Carolina?!?!? :scared::nervous:

Oh, and Shrek the Halls, Shrek 2, Top Gear... and that was about it, now I think about it.
 
Does Anyone remember when Star Wars and Back To The Future used to be on every Chistmas? (Probably older UK residents only!)

Watched The Snowman of course!
 
Back To The Future


Now theres a film! 👍

I was stuck in bed while Christmas Tv was on ill. I watched Top Gear and that was about it.

Best show I seen was 'Extras'. They finished it just like the 'The Office'. Brilliant 👍
 
For some reason we were watching As Good as it Gets...what a terrible movie that is.
 
The second season, just ended, is also very excellent. Though, it starts off slow, and tragic, it finishes very, very strong! 👍
Nice. Glad to hear it. 👍 The show's funny, sexy, it got everything else, too!
 
Back