I helped my wife out and did some ironing while I was B speccing the endurance races.
Also was able to watch the V8 supercars on Channel Ten while I played GT4 and did the ironing.
2 Words...Internet Porn. Greatest invention on earth, and if i sit on my hand till it goes numb before looking at it, it feels 10 times better having "the stranger" do it for me.
2 Words...Internet Porn. Greatest invention on earth, and if i sit on my hand till it goes numb before looking at it, it feels 10 times better having "the stranger" do it for me.
I just sit and j*** off while watching his crappy driving. Sometimes I eat, or get the mail, or even go to the toilet. At times, I even get interrupted my other human beeings; always seems kind of strange, but I usually act quite normal.
well i play other games on the pc!HL2 or wutever ur into
surf the net - GTP!!!also check out other game reviews
eat-sleep - chat - go out with mates - read the gt 4 manual over and over! find good car wallpapers - fotograph some cars below my street and by the time im back.. it says ur first---200 k or so and a car.. whoopie ... Poor ol bob.. one day he mite attack me for all the torture i put him thru