What do you think about the C7.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2 comments
  • 495 views

What do you think about the C7.

  • An awesome car all together.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks amazing.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Handles brilliantly.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You can't do anything with it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright.

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Looks ugly.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Handles terribly.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,449
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
Messages
Com_Fox5
Messages
EelX 5
We have all heard of the C7, however once you got your hands on it what did you think of it.

I thought it was a great car however after when I drove it a little it got boring.
 
Compared to the ZR-1 and the Z06 it feels so non-Corvette. I love Corvettes because they have acceleration, speed, handling but not in a sophisticated form. This Vette' however feels like just another LFA, 458, Gallardo usual supercar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back