Pick up GT3, you should have completed it by then or complete all that your going to, it's quite different to GT1 and 2 in the way the cars drive moer realistically and theres loads more races to enter.
yeah...buy it, it was (and still is) an amazing game.........also it will be quite cheap now as it has gone platinum.........It will put you in good form for the arrival of GT4 👍
I can remember getting a Nintendo 64 back in high school and playing bond (the first one, its a great game) and then selling it to a mate with all sorts of crap with it just to get a PS1 and GT1. Then got GT2 and GT3 so you could say I was one of the many that just bought the PS series for the GT series.....
I've got a diversion until GT4 comes out....Champions of Norrath, never thought I'd get into RPGs but this is a charming game. Anything to make the wait easier.
Yes, this is a must buy. I've still been playin the heck out of GT3 to this day, and even though i can't beat anymore of the game, i still have a blast just driving cars around tracks. Plus, you can probably find the game for 20 bucks or less now.
I envy you so much, coz ive already completed GT3 100% and only one gold to go in GT4 so ive nothing much to do apart from better my times (which i find a little boring [yawn]), but you on the other hand have not, which means you get to play the best GT game to date uptill the release of GT4