What does a car say about its driver?

Fairly wealthy, but not a millionaire. Either no children or rich enough to have two cars. Probably enjoys driving quite a lot, but still wants something they can commute in.

1024px-1991_Nissan_Figaro_%28E-FK10%29_convertible_%2826452674766%29.jpg

Not exactly the color I wanted when searching for a used Cobra replica, but the deal was too good to pass up.

S65 AMG Coupe
landscape-1455124039-merc.jpg

"I'm still wearing my bluetooth earpiece because I can't figure out how to sync my phone with my car's infotainment system."

Ghia.jpg

I have a climate controlled garage with framed vintage race posters and enamelled oil company signs on the walls. You'll often find me wearing Ferrari branded clothing.

s-l1000.jpg

Driven by a middle age'd countryside male and probably only use it for classic american car shows.

Chevrolet Bolt in UAE...because...reasons?
Gary-D.-West-Ben-Pullen-Molly-Peck-Arab-Motor-World.jpg

Can't afford anything newer but loves Mazda to no end and I have a stalker cat that lives in and around the car.

0d75fa9b3e0acd8f22e949b09252468c--datsun--petrol.jpg

Unmarried white guy in his 50s who works as a janitor, lives in a trailer park, Trump supporter, enjoys drinking Monster Energy, and watches NASCAR.

Didn't want a mini van, didn't want a hulka SUV. Just wanted a car to get the family from A to B.Plus, the salesman saw them coming.

Falcon XR8 (540hp on overboost)
images

Back