What events will.......

• Thread starter Smiggi1991
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is Pike's Peak Escudo challenge rally. 1 on 1 AI battle, 1,600,000 credits.

OCD:
Escudo

The rumor is based on the following convincing facts:
1. Pike's Peak was in the older games
2. Feburary (this month) is cold, like Pike's Peak
3. There were rally cars in the OCD, but
4. Pike's Peak wasn't ready yet
5. Now it is.
6. 1.05 secretly added Pike's Peak and other courses- the update was nearly 1GB for goodness sake.
7. Ohh yeah.

Now I have my 12.5 mio for the Ferrari F1 but I think I don't buy it... don't like F1 that much...

Save the money for the next seasonal...

A wise dessicion, I has spended 99% of my Cr. buying a F2010 :yuck: that finally was traded by another usefull-but-cheaper thing (FGT) after the S.E.7

Rumor is Pike's Peak Escudo challenge rally. 1 on 1 AI battle, 1,600,000 credits.

4. Pike's Peak wasn't ready yet
5. Now it is.
6. 1.05 secretly added Pike's Peak and other courses- the update was nearly 1GB for goodness sake.

OK, here is my question. If Pike's Peak was added in 1.05 then how was it not ready for last week or the week before? Did they have to groom the trails? I would love for it to bed added, I'm just not optimistic. I think rally cars were in the OCD because there was no update to the seasonals that week so it was a good time to throw them in there. If they put rallys in the OCD on a week with seasonals people would complain that there aren't regular cars in there.

OK, here is my question. If Pike's Peak was added in 1.05 then how was it not ready for last week or the week before? Did they have to groom the trails? I would love for it to bed added, I'm just not optimistic. I think rally cars were in the OCD because there was no update to the seasonals that week so it was a good time to throw them in there. If they put rallys in the OCD on a week with seasonals people would complain that there aren't regular cars in there.

It's just a joke- as you can see from my reason that it's cold like Feburary.

However, it is *POSSIBLE* that the track is "available" but not configured for the racing they had planned in the seasonal (i.e. only designed for a 1 car single run).

Ok, I got you. I saw the February thing and didn't think to much about it.:guilty: I would love for it to be included, and I did see the article from Red Bull, I just don't get my hopes up. That way I'm surprised and not disappointed.

I hope the Driver's Club is introduced this week, either through the seasonals or the update on the 18th.

wrxkurt
Whatever there is, people will complain.

This is so true.
I can't stand this.
Give huge payouts for the first few SEs.
People complain.
Give very little payout for the next SEs.
And yet people STILL complain.
WTF?!?!?!?

This is so true.
I can't stand this.
People complain.
WTF?!?!?!?

It's funny, but it's true 👍

This is so true.
I can't stand this.
People complain.
WTF?!?!?!?

You seem to have a hermit crab's understanding of human psychology.

It's different people.

Kind of a recap of my thoughts, but one can only wish.

Hopefully something on a different track or surface.

Snow track in the dark using a Kubelwagen.

Dirt track with rain mid way through using trucks/suvs.

Now those would be in the true spirit of seasonal bonus races. Oh well its a pipe dream but fun to imagine anyways.

Whatever they are I'm sure to enjoy them regardless.

Just a few hours away. Wait and see. After the delay and disappointment of SE 7, there is much less expecation from gamers. Less people play the SE out of less enthusiasm.

I predict that SE8 won't be out today as SE7 has so many races. I also predict I am probably wrong!

Edit: correct so far

@Escudo, February is not cold everywhere!

Last edited:
I think that we'll find out when they're out. Useless speculation is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back