What famous person was born on the same day as you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter itsbenjibrand
  • 258 comments
  • 22,689 views
This person



EDIT: WRONG LINK. USED THE CORRECT LINK WHEN EDITING THIS POST!
 
Last edited:
11/25/1844- Karl Benz :sly:
11/25/1881- Pope John XXIII
11/25/1914- Joe DiMaggio
11/25/1971- Christina Applegate
11/25/1992- Martin Del rosario
11/25/1835- Andrew Carnegie
 
Last edited:
I was born February 6th. Some famous people include:

Ronald Reagan
Babe Ruth (yes I said Babe Ruth)
Axl Rose
Bob Marley
 
Sept. 6th...

Chris Christie (ugh)
And a bunch of other people I don't know.
 
-Kate Middleton > Meh
-Richard Nixon > Really ? :odd:
-Dave Matthews > Ehh..

I'll just some up the rest and say: No Racecar Drivers :indiff:
 
August 11th

  • Ian McDiarmid: Darth Sidious from star wars.
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Chris Kelly(Kriss Kross rap group)

I'll add Steve Wozniak, Joe Rogan, and race car driver Lucas di Grassi.
 
Feb 24th..

Steve Jobs, Alain Prost both born in 1955 and Russell Ingall from 1964 to name a few.
 
Me or Dale? I honestly have no idea when Dale was born. And yes, I am hating myself for that.
I used the wrong link. Post has been corrected using the correct link this time.
 
January 16:

1901 - Frank Zamboni
1903 – William Grover-Williams
1920 – Alberto Crespo
1935 – A. J. Foyt
1937 – Luiz Bueno
1952 – Piercarlo Ghinzani
1963 – James May
1969 – Roy Jones, Jr.
1979 – Aaliyah
1980 – Albert Pujols

(Okay, so the F1 squad isn't stellar, but four Indy 500 wins, a pre-championship Monaco win, a couple of boxing and batting titles, and the actual inventor of the Zamboni ain't too shabby.)
 
October 20:

Viggo Mortensen
Snoop Dogg
Candice Swanepoel
Micky Mantle
Les Stroud :)
 
January 16:

1901 - Frank Zamboni
1903 – William Grover-Williams
1920 – Alberto Crespo
1935 – A. J. Foyt
1937 – Luiz Bueno
1952 – Piercarlo Ghinzani
1963 – James May
1969 – Roy Jones, Jr.
1979 – Aaliyah
1980 – Albert Pujols

(Okay, so the F1 squad isn't stellar, but four Indy 500 wins, a pre-championship Monaco win, a couple of boxing and batting titles, and the actual inventor of the Zamboni ain't too shabby.)

And James May who dishorners the good people who was born in that day.
 
And James May who dishorners the good people who was born in that day.

No, that would go to the murderers who I didn't list, one of whom died by firing squad. Then again, Aaliyah doomed a small aircraft with its crew and passengers.

Top Gear isn't that important.
 
May 16, 1994


Pierce Brosnan (May 16, 1953) :)

I like his version of James Bond, and I kinda grew up within the era when he was put in the role.
 
May 13

Truly nobody important, only ones I could find are Yaya Toure, Matt Carter and some people in the adult film industry. How wonderful.
 
May 13

Truly nobody important, only ones I could find are Yaya Toure, Matt Carter and some people in the adult film industry. How wonderful.
If it's any consolation, quite a few names I left off the list are also in the adult film industry. :lol:
 
If it's any consolation, quite a few names I left off the list are also in the adult film industry. :lol:
As long as they are female, it's not a problem at all. :D
 
Back