• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 4,295 comments

neema_t

Bearded Member
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
neema_t
I finished Snatcher and Aliens vs. Predator 2010 last week, I tried to also finish off Not A Hero but that last chapter does indeed look like it's going to be as difficult as I'd heard it would be so I think I'll leave it for now, maybe forever, I think if I hadn't taken a couple of weeks off to play adventure games and Cookie Clicker I might be better at it...

I've tried a few games since but haven't found anything I really want to get into, so I've defaulted to GT2 on my Vita and Cookie Clicker on my PC.

I really enjoyed Snatcher, though, the third chapter was a bit dumb but it's a Kojima creation so that didn't surprise me in the slightest. AvP's predator campaign was awful, arguably even worse than the marine campaign.

Last edited:

35mm

~
Premium
Portugal
Leiria
jpfctf
jpfctf
Ended up going with The Ascent and art of rally.
Finished The Ascent a while ago and have since started Psychonauts 2 - it's what everyone around me was playing at launch, so I had to give it a go! So far, I'm enjoying how original it is. Looks fun, too.

Can't say I'm enjoying art of rally as much as I used to. Maybe due to the lack of enough locations, it is getting very repetitive.

Joey D

Swedespeed
Premium
United States
Holladay, UT
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
I picked up No Man's Sky again. I haven't played it in probably over a year or more, so much has changed with it and it's pretty amazing now.