What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
.........Dusted off Fallout NV once more after hearing about Bethesda's press conference pre-E3. My logic says no Fallout 4 announcement, but I'm hoping and praying....

I've stumbled upon besieged. A little work-in-progress indy title. Got it for 7 bucks on Steam. Basically a physics simulator that tasks you with building siege weapons (hence the name).

Great little game, hugely addictive and, well, a bit cruel. Love it.

When i have the time i play but not often Just got the order 1886 also playing driveclub and the crew with a little cod aw

PS4: The Order: 1886, Tomb Raider Definitive Ed, Never Alone and just preordered RE Revelations 2

PS3: Just picked up the GoW Collection (PSP reissues) and picked up Red Dead Redemption again.

Going through my 5th play through of Resident Evil HD Remaster. Can't get enough after waiting 10+ years to finally play it.

And still the odd online game/race of PES2015 and GT6.

Currently on a bit of a Nintendo drive ATM: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario World. Also planning on working through my backlog of Steam games which I haven't yet finished/even started.

Super Smash Bros. Melee/for Wii U
Mario Kart 8
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Gran Turismo 6

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Saints Row 2 (PS3)
Dark Souls (PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
The Sims 2 (PC)

A lot of number twos in my collection. Never enough ones.

Lots of Rogue Legacy on my Vita while I'm kitchen-bound looking after this dog who just had surgery which left her with an open wound, being handheld console means I can easily just drop it when I see her about to start scratching. Convenience is king!

Got to play Dragon Ball Xenoverse at a friend's place yesterday and liked it a lot... So I actually went and bought it on Steam.

Best DBZ game in recent times, imho.

I went back to "Fist Puncher" on my OUYA; but before I played that game, I played a little more of "Fist of Awesome" on the OUYA. This game has a great bit of humor for a brawler. Most people would probably hate on this game in a heartbeat because of its pixelated nature and that it is a bit slow (I will admit). But really, this is an insane game!

Armored Core Verdict day. I can't believe I didn't buy this game sooner, it's freaking amazing. It's hard, but it's amazing. Not like unfair hard, but hard as in From Software respect the intelligence of human beings and set up a challenge that you can beat. It's awesome.

Final Fantasy X. I have two games I'm super close to Platinuming, but I don't feel like/cannot finish them yet. So I'm working in FFX to finish it up.

Got Cities: Skylines yesterday and damn, it's hard to get your city to work properly :lol: But it's fun nonetheless. Great to have a game that gets me thinking, for a change.

I have been bouncing around a little over the last few months.

X1

Dragon Age Inquisition mainly co-op mode (played a little of the campaign)

GTA5 Now that heists are finally released (530 days later), I decided to get this for the X1. Playing mp and campaign again. Loving it.

BF4 multiplayer

Minecraft

Forza Horizon 2

Rock Band 2

Recoil

1215229125.jpg

I just saw someone play Ori and the Blind forst on Twitch. I was quite impressed by the utterly beautiful art style of the game, so I had to have it. :lol:

These days, I am reliving some of my rFactor experiences. I am basically starting anew with my current PC after all the racing action I've taken part in with rFactor on my former PC. I may even think about certain mods to try out on the vehicle and location fronts to keep my new rFactor experiences interesting.

Elite: Dangerous just got a whole lot better. The last update added wings (drop in/drop out groups of up to four players), two new ships, some new items and rebalanced payouts for activities, the game is now fun and you can make progress at the same time! I won't be trading again for a while, I'm having way too much fun taking down Anacondas in my little Vulture.

Last edited:
PS4;

GTA V *heisting a lot*

AC Unity (not as much)

FIFA15 almost daily

Injustice: Gods Among Us (whenever friends come over)

War Thunder *taking a break*

Android:

Racing Rivals *the physics in this are getting on my nerves*

Last edited:
Been playing Advanced warfare spent 5 hours playing today manged to prestige though. I got Driveclub which I have been playing every now and then. Looking forward to bf hardline this week will pick it up on release day :).

PS4:
Driveclub

Wii U:
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Mario Kart 8

3DS:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Outrun 3D
Pokemon Omega Ruby

Back