What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
Since I can't play Bloodborne because I don't have a PS4 and I already finished Dark Souls 2, so I'm playing Modded Dark Souls 1. And 🤬 it looks better than DS2. The modders did a very good job.

41wcvrQSQqL.jpg

I found this game in a box of old stuff, it was one of my favorites 10 years ago. Not as good as I remember it though.

Mostly Assetto Corsa. I usually only get an hour or two a night for games, so globe-trotting in a McLaren P1 and testing/tweaking for each individual track actually makes for a fun evening.

Sometimes I fire-up Game Stock Car EXTREME in it's place, if I feel like running against some A.I.

I'm looking forward to F1:2015 though, but I'm cautious about how much more 'sim-like' it'll actually become, knowing its history as a sim-cade.

X1
Neverwinter - Still insanely addicted to this. My character hit level 24 yesterday.

Minecraft - Another friend just got this for the X1 so I was able to play with him for about an hour last night.

GTA5- Almost finished with my 3rd campaign play through. On the final heist. Also still playing heists online whenever I get the chance.

X1
Smite beta- Started playing the beta last night and I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Neverwinter
- Still insanely addicted to this. Now I have 2 characters. 1 is a 38 the other is a 25.

BF4-Played quite a few games over the weekend. Didn't do as well as the previous weekend but oh well still overall a good time.

Halo The master chief collection- The April content update added working ranks to a few of the playlist. So I have been playing those and it works quite well now. HOping ranks will eventually come to BTB.

Despite having a humungous "to do" list of games, many of which I've never even looked at (being a PS+ member helps) I have a tendency to play the ass off the same games, particularly GT6 and Salt:

PS3

GT6

Capcom Arcade Cabinet (17 old Capcom arcade games, was briefly massively reduced in price on the PS Store)

PC

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Salt (early access strange piratey-survival game which I am slightly obsessed with)

Zerahypt (very strange free game, well worth a look, search for it on Youtube, most of the videos have DL link)

Vertiginous Golf (awesome steampunky mini-golf game which has finally seen full release, got it for $12 with several other games as part of the Humble Bundle)

Android

Angry Birds/Angry Birds Seasons (never gets old, only now got around to trying for 3 stars in every level)

Monument Valley

Hill Climb Racing

Does Not Commute

Threes

I've been playing my old 360 games to pass the time until My Xbox One comes back from repair.

Mafia II-

It was the free game of the month, so far it's not too bad, it's fun enough and the story is engaging enough to hold my interest, it's a nice period piece which the atmosphere was well done.

TDU2-

Still fun after 4 plus years, been cruising around mostly, and playing the occasional Poker tournament

Minecraft 360-

Makes hours go by like minutes, still so much to do.

Castle Crushers-

A fun arcade diversion

PS3

Gran Turismo 6
LittleBigPlanet Karting

PS4

DriveClub
FIFA 15
GTA V
Olli Olli 2

PC

GTR2
Mirror's Edge
Team Fortress 2

I got a lot of time. :)

Mafia II-

It was the free game of the month, so far it's not too bad, it's fun enough and the story is engaging enough to hold my interest, it's a nice period piece which the atmosphere was well done.

Maybe it's just me, but Mafia II is a top-five all-time game for me. I thought this was a great game. And if you play the DLC, Joe's Adventures, when you go to prison, it fits right into the storyline at that point.

That ending though...

PS4 - Mortal Kombat X ; Wolfenstein: The new order

PS3- Just started Uncharted game, got all 3 parts - really good game; Gran Turismo 6

PC - Project cars ( since PS4 not support G27, i had to buy it on PC )

What games am I playing?

Life

Just got past the final exams chapter and it kicked my ass.

Watching the "summer" cut scene.

Currently:

PS4

GTA V
FIFA15

PS2

Aero Elite: Combat Academy.

Project CARS, mostly.

Also playing GTA Online with my room mate and that's largely it. I do play a quick round of Heroes of the Storm every now and again, but that's it :lol: PCARS is taking up most of my game time, that's for sure.

On the OUYA, I bought "Super Indie Karts Grand Prix," which is still in Beta (Version 0.325 as of this post). It is a fun Super Mario Kart-style game featuring a handful of characters from various indie games such as Tim Burr of "Fist of Awesome," the Toto Empire characters, the Canabalt guy, and many more. Great graphics and fun (yet sometimes tough) racing action is what you get here. It costs so much compared to most other OUYA games only because it's still in Beta. At least so far, this is surely worth the price if you want to play the game before its proper final version is released.

Well, I'm starting to sink my teeth into The Witcher 3. Awesome game, that.

Gotta try to manage my spare time to somehow fit all those awesome games into my schedule :lol:

I bought "Raiden Legacy" and "Elliot Quest" for the OUYA recently. I got so drawn into Elliot Quest that as I tried to quit the game, I just wanted to keep on playing. So it is safe to say I am enjoying "Elliot Quest."

X1
Smite beta (free)- I played this a few times a week and I am enjoying it quite a bit. Not the kind of game I would play all the time, but fun in short bursts. Currently saving up in game money for the "Hel" character.

Neverwinter (free)
- Still insanely addicted to this. Now I have 3 characters. 45, 30, 28

In my last post here, I did not mention my Raiden Legacy experience. That is... until now. So many times I got shot down playing any of the classic Raiden titles. The action does help you appreciate what Raiden brought to the realm of vertical shooters. However, each of the four titles can be pretty difficult. The first Raiden is probably the toughest. The other three games- Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters 2, and Raiden Fighters Jet- are all fairly forgiving.

If you just have the free version, all you're getting is the first levels to each game.

Recently picked up Witcher 3, so I'm going through that at the moment on the PC along with Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I need a break. On the consoles, I'm on MLB The Show 15 with two RTTS player and a franchise that I'm playing every game on.

Last week, I bought good old Need for Speed Most Wanted, the original, for 360 and have been playing nothing but that. The last time I played it was years ago, but I'm glad it's still as good as I remember it.

Valkyria Chronicles.

Quite hard and very different to anything else, but such a breath of fresh air compared to most games, recommended.

3DS - Super Hang-On 3D, Sonic the Hedgehog 3D, Outrun 3D PS4: NHL15, Project CARS Wii U: Soon to be Splatoon

Back