What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,822 comments
PlayStation 4:

Grand Theft Auto V (including Online) - almost every day.
Watch_Dogs - Bought a used copy of it a week ago (it's working fine).
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Bought it a week ago.
WWE 2K15 - Bought it a week ago.

Infamous First Light - For the Trophy's
Infamous Second Son - For the Trophy's
Injustice gods among us ultimate edition - Well not a lot.
Fifa 14 - Still haven't bought Fifa 15 :embarrassed:, i rarely play it but my brother mostly play it so i don't really count it.

PlayStation 3:

Gran Turismo 6 - No need to really explain....

PC:

Payday 2
Team Fortress 2 - Mostly with my friends
Garry's mod - the same as above ^
Surgeon Simulator - Not really
GTA San Andreas - Often
GTA Vice City - Often

GTA 3 - Not really
Driver: SF - Not really
NFS Pro Street - not really
NFS Most Wanted 2005 - most of the time
NFS Underground 2 - sometimes

What else i forgot to say??

Games in Bold are games i'm mostly playing right now.

Was bored out of my mind today... Ori and the Blind Forst ist great but short, Cities Skylines is kinda demanding when you just want to kick back and relax and Dragon Ball XenoVerse is... Well, it's ultimately a bad game I'm enjoying because of my attachement to Dragon Ball.

I renewed my World of WarCraft subscription as a result and started rolling a new character, a Mage. Quite a few changes since I last played (an observation I'm making every time this happens).

template.jpg

That game is like an ex girlfriend you're coming back to time and time again, kind of...

I'm playing GT6 for obvious reasons.

Beyond Two Souls. This one got me interested right from the beginning, but I had a rough start until I got really into it. The graphics are PHENOMENAL, there are sections that are better than some PS4 games...

Shadow of the Colossus, just for the nostalgia around it, and the 3D they added to it, which is awesome.

I tried for a few minutes Tomb Raider thanks to PS+ and it's going to be my next...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm probably going to buy Motorstorm Apocalypse, I tried the 3D demo and it's freaaaaaaaaaaking impressive.

Ps: I just LOVE the 3D effect in games, it's a shame that only the best games are made by Sony. They even shared their methods to apply it to third party games efficiently, but it's seemed to had little to non acceptance by the public so it's an option almost inexistent in games today :(
Take for example GT6, it looks amazing in 3D, it's one of the most immersive experiences I've ever had, even with the drop in some of the textures.

Was bored out of my mind today... Ori and the Blind Forst ist great but short, Cities Skylines is kinda demanding when you just want to kick back and relax and Dragon Ball XenoVerse is... Well, it's ultimately a bad game I'm enjoying because of my attachement to Dragon Ball.

I renewed my World of WarCraft subscription as a result and started rolling a new character, a Mage. Quite a few changes since I last played (an observation I'm making every time this happens).

template.jpg

That game is like an ex girlfriend you're coming back to time and time again, kind of...

:lol: I did the same thing a month or two ago.

X1
GTA5- Working my way through the campaign again. Also still very hooked on heists. I have only completed 3 of 5 total heists but they are better than I ever imagined.

.........So like, a few days ago, I was diggin' through my old junk and....found the original, 4-disc "platinum" edition Final Fantasy 8. Stricken with a viral infection called nostalgia, I popped the first disc into PS3's loading bay, and..............
Woooooow, time definitely hasn't been kind to my gaming sensibilities. I can't believe how clunky EVERYTHING is in this game. Holy moly. I can look past PS1 graphics, but that ATB battles? Junction system? Triple Triads? Same NPCs repeated over and over? Cheezy synth soundtrack? Drab menu, drab story line, drab dialogues....
Gee whiz....I can't believe this was actually the first game I bought with my OWN money soooo many moons ago...

PC:

Counter Strike Global Offensive
Insurgency
Life is Strange Episode 1

PS Vita:

Tearaway
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Assassin's Creed III Liberation

I'm positively hooked on Pillars of Eternity. Absolutely lovely, that game. Beautifully done with all those handmade backgrounds and what not. Well written, too.

I started over a dozen times already, though, because I want to test every character class and whatnot before venturing deeper into the story. I'm already 20 hours in, barely made it past the starting area :lol: It's the kind of single player game I can play for weeks on end, that's for sure 👍 Well worth the price.

I'm a bit hooked on Payday 2 right now, I've owned it since day one and I've slowly bought all the DLC, yet I only reached level 100 last week, after ~165 hours in all that time. Now I'm on nearly 180 hours and I've gotten back up to level 93 already after unlocking the first infamy level... I'm also trying to finally unlock some weapon mods through achievements which is proving to be a little tricky without a regular crew of friends. I've found a way to farm easy Dozers but it's a 33% chance and it takes 3 minutes to find out if that one Dozer will spawn, I need to kill 35 (10 with one gun and 25 with another) so that's going to take some time!

PS4: NHL 15
Wii U: Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pushmo World
3DS: Pokemon Omega Ruby

I loved Far Cry 4 so much that I went out and bought Far Cry - The Wild Expedition, though it's mostly for Far Cry 2 and Far Cry 3; I don't care much for the original and Blood Dragon (and they're digital downloads).

Well I am finally done with Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on my Wii (Tired of it too) and now I am playing Call of Duty Black Ops for the time being. I want to play GT4 sometime soon and finish were I left off from years ago.

X1...

Forza 5
Forza Horizon 2
and RIDE, when it finishes installing (62%) right now

PC...

GT Legends
GTR2
Race 07/Evo
rFactor

Far Cry 3 - I'm enjoying it, but I enjoyed Far Cry 4 more. Thematically, I like what the game is trying to do, but I think Far Cry 4 was a much more rounded, better-plotted experience. I find Vaas to be overrated, as he doesn't really do anything except sprout snappy dialogue, and the story lost momentum after his death. It's a by-product of the game's themes, which aren't as compatible with the plot as the game thinks they are.

Since the start of the new season i cannot put MotoGP 14 down, for PS3.

Upped the difficulty and signed for ducati and finally going for the title, learning all the newer tracks to me is great fun.

Still going to chip away at Pillars of Eternity, but the new season of Diablo III just started. And with it came new items, so there's some incentive to play that game again. Quite nice to do something mindless and fun, after all :lol:

X1

GTA5 heists Also playing a 3rd time through the campaign

Neverwinter (free) Been truly enjoying this game and it seems to get better every day. Currently rank 18.

Far Cry 3 - I'm enjoying it, but I enjoyed Far Cry 4 more. Thematically, I like what the game is trying to do, but I think Far Cry 4 was a much more rounded, better-plotted experience. I find Vaas to be overrated, as he doesn't really do anything except sprout snappy dialogue, and the story lost momentum after his death. It's a by-product of the game's themes, which aren't as compatible with the plot as the game thinks they are.
Yes FC4 is much better. One of my favorite of the series. Plus FC4 is a co-op campaign. :)

Yes FC4 is much better.
I like what they were trying to do - it was really questioning how far you would go to save your friends, but strongly implying that they weren't worth saving. Case in point, Liza: she wants Jason to grow up, but only if it's on her terms; she's heartbroken when he does, but she can't influence it. On the other hand, dialogue implies that the Rakyat are no better than Vaas and his pirates; Dennis recounts his backstory, implying that he murdered his employer; while for her part, Citra argues that Jason should stay on the island and live in a state of perpetual conflict.

But in the end, it's uneven. Hoyt doesn't have enough of a presence early on to carry the story once Vaas dies, and so the whole final chapter feels like an extended DLC campaign. And there are entire sections of the story - like the Buck missions (amusing as his dialogue was) - that were completely unnecessary. Sure, they played with the idea that Jason had to go to extreme lengths to save Keith, but that whole section could be cut without impacting on the plot or themes.

So, after losing my save file to a corruption bug, I just had to grind my way through half of Far Cry 2 to get to the end and so I didn't really enjoy it as much as the other two games; I admit that it became a bit of an achievement hunt by the end. The thing that I didn't really like about it was the colour palette - I get that they wanted to create a dried-out sub-Saharan world (they did a similar thing with north-eastern Kyrat), but the sepia tones were at times horrible to look at, and the restricted spaces to move in coupled with recycled assets made it feel like I was caught in a repetitive labyrinth at times.

Back